Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

someone on twitter said 

•  

Sema‏ @lanafromheaven  3h

More

Haha I'm still alive, it's ok! Can't wait. Did you ask about the release date of the album?

1 reply .0 retweets2 likes

Retweet

And she answered: Soon

:smile3:

How can some of y'all still be in denial about the release date being July?

Edit: ~ignore this, I phrased it wrong. I can't type today under all this stress~

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ok but she's not so stupid to give away the release date in a random useless interview :crossed: at least I hope. She's may be like:"VERY soon" which could mean next friday but she won't say the exact date :hooker:

giphy.gif

She needs to make another vintage vhs music video like what she did for Honeymoon. I loved it. One of her best.

I'm here for it. Yosemite where you at?!

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

many reliable music sources including rolling stone said the album would be out may 26, and lana said herself this will be a SPRING album, meaning it would have to be released before june 22 unless shes just said that for no particular reason

pNjWdpc.png

many reliable music sources including rolling stone said the album would be out may 26, and lana said herself this will be a SPRING album, meaning it would have to be released before june 22 unless shes just said that for no particular reason

except lana is a cruel mistress, a conniving witch, who wants us all to feel pain, so much pain. she's transmitted her depression to all of us to acquire happiness, and it worked

Maybe cuz she said it will be a spring album? Maybe bc many reliable sources (ROLLING STONE..etc) confirmed it will be out on May 26th?

:smile3:

Maybe cuz she said it will be a spring album? Maybe bc many reliable sources (ROLLING STONE..etc) confirmed it will be out on May 26th?

Whoops, I think I phrased that wrong. I mean how can some people believe it's coming July when it's clearly coming in May :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Everywhere that I have called had told me that they'll have it May 26. I frequent these shops too, so I'll check back then. I don't doubt that something could be coming May 26. Both dates could mean something. We just have to wait and see.

Three days meltdown starting from Thursday to Saturday lmaooo

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."