Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so im curious what you guys think, was that them killing themselves sliding off the sign?? like the song is about a literal lust for life but damn girl you're not surviving that fall. idk I'm inclined to think it wasn't just going off of the overall feel of the album

I really love how Lana's so natural in this like the way she runs is literally like :runs: and the movements she makes and stuff it's like when she performs this really doesn't feel contrived at all it's mega refreshing. Especially coupled to this new aesthetic. She's reinventing herself, critics are shook

ZKcaooE.png

I kinda agree with you. I hope she's going to announce a European tour too. I would be so sad if she's not coming to Europe or The Netherlands this year! It would be such a great year for me if Lana would come to the Netherlands too. That means that I could see Gaga performing in October at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam and Lana somewhere in 2017. Seeing two of my faves in one year, my wig will be snatched and my bank account will leave me shooketh.

I'd take seeing her in the flesh over an album any day.

Why do you guys feel they kill themselves??? I get the absolute contrary for me they're just sliding off so they can get in a more comfortable place and then the part in the field is after they did it I mean it's like the contrary of death for me, especially given their expressions and the way the clothes are sliding off Lana when she slides down

ZKcaooE.png

so im curious what you guys think, was that them killing themselves sliding off the sign?? like the song is about a literal lust for life but damn girl you're not surviving that fall. idk I'm inclined to think it wasn't just going off of the overall feel of the album

my interpretation is that she slided off the Hollywood sign but did not die after hitting the ground, cuz just as the chorus says, her lust for life is so strong it keeps her alive and she is immortal due to it

image.png

Why do you guys feel they kill themselves??? I get the absolute contrary for me they're just sliding off so they can get in a more comfortable place and then the part in the field is after they did it I mean it's like the contrary of death for me, especially given their expressions and the way the clothes are sliding off Lana when she slides down

I feel this way too. It reminds me of children sliding of a slide at the playground, rolling on the ground joyfully cause they're having fun.

nF70D0F.png

I feel this way too. It reminds me of children sliding of a slide at the playground, rolling on the ground joyfully cause they're having fun.

Totally plus there's no sign to be seen near them in the field. I mean if I was to have ethereal sex I'd probably avoid being on the verge of several meters of void to my left and right and I'd probably slide off to a cute flowers field as well I can understand them

ZKcaooE.png

lmfao this reminds me of when your grandparents checks their email and is happy to see a nigerian prince is sharing his fortune

at first I was like aww well its a bit of a weird thing to do but thats nice of Lana to give away gift vouchers to her fans

then I saw the 3 subscribers and no other videos and it hit me 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png