Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I really loved it.. it was so fucking beautiful and she looks so happy

the video is amazing it's way better than HBTB since ppl in twitter keep complaining about the budget of the video

i really enjoyed it, other than that it's simple af and that's what makes it soooooo special 

but... we didn't get the tracklist or the pre-order link

73SL1o7.jpg?fb

:smile3:

the video is amazing it's way better than HBTB since ppl in twitter keep complaining about the budget of the video

i really enjoyed it, other than that it's simple af and that's what makes it soooooo special 

but... we didn't get the tracklist or the pre-order

73SL1o7.jpg?fb

lol we have to wait until she's actually awake before we can bitch about her not doing anything

The sliding off the Hollywood sign part got me a little disturbed tbh and it seemed a little odd that Lana would give Lust For Life a suicide theme, specially after saying over and over again she's in a happy place now, that this is an album for the fans, that this is supposed to give a hopeful message to the world, specially after releasing Love (and its video) and Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind so,

I think that at first it seems like they suicide and end up in the flower camp, but I think the "I told you twice in our love letter, there's no stopping now, green lights forever" is about that nothing can stop the both of them, not even death, because their Lust For Life is so strong and big it keeps them alive  :teehee:

I think the message is that even when you feel like when you're going down in to the abyss and ending it all 

RiO7ijv.gif

if you have Lust For Life you can make it through into a better world 

S7yPfAU.gif

and of course, the peace sign 

1jrH42b.gif

Beautiful video

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I swear if the album comes out on Friday and she does this shit where she waits a whole day to say anything... HUNNNYYY

lol you guys have to realize its only 8:30 am in LA. she's probably not awake yet

lol you guys have to realize its only 8:30 am in LA. she's probably not awake yet

Didn't she mention in a recent interview that she wakes up at 7 or something? 

I swear if the album comes out on Friday and she does this shit where she waits a whole day to say anything... HUNNNYYY

have a feeling she'll post about the video today and that's it. I know the ingredients don't mean shit but it's the last date tomorrow. Just saying what if it all made sense.  :crossed:

I can't believe how hot Ben is FUCK ME DADDY

I'd swallow Ben's fat cock whole teebs. Give me that thing that I love, Daddy. (Like a fucking release date.)

Oh God this is the Lust For Ben Mawson thread now :air:

2 hours ago you guys were harassing Ben on Instagram and now you want his cock

There's a burning desire in my loins and only Bens dick can put out the flames. He can fuck me and whisper the release date in my ears. #SUCCForLife

I bet he's a beast when he gets going. He'd have me climbing the walls and speaking in tongues. #YasDaddy

Yes please pray for me, pray I'm not confined to a wheel chair for life once hung bondage daddy Ben is done with me. XXX

Can you imagine looking back at it while he's going to poundtown on dat ass? Mmm I'm clenched just thinking about it.

I don't even need a release date tbh. Just give me that vitamin D.

All I can say is...

ew stop talking about ben like that..

He is not even that hot. WYD