Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Please DON'T go on for another five pages about an obvious troll account. Yeah, that's Ben, with his emoticon face as his avatar :benmawson:

So I just gave Mediamarkt (one of the biggest CD stores in Austria) a call and apparently they had Lust For Life listed for Friday, but it was delayed and they don't have a new date yet. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I think that the way abel isn't there in the start and she runs to join him on this 'on top of the world/ethereal' place + the way he just lets her jump after hugging her to show her he cares/loves her kind of signifies to me that he doesn't exist outside of this dream like sequence and that he's dead and her jumping and joining him is kind of them being together in the afterlife (considering she's a ghost in the LFL trailer) 'blue skies forever'- them together forever in a better place, 'our lust for life keeps us alive'- even if they are dead, their memories and love keeps them feeling alive

that's kinda sad  :noparty:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Elle is about to get one hell of a call.

elle is a very lucky woman :oopna:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's obviously not a fake account, if so, why would someone have a fake Ben account since 2012. That's dedication.

Kii let me not expose. Rest assured, dedication does factor in