Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

there's no release date right now, delayed foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr....   :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

omg guys wait... if that's the real ben then this means he knows about our planned revolution the other day! :mj3:  I'm shoOk

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wasn't rat Jorge arrested by legend Benny Mawson?

I'm not a bobby.

Let's blame Ben Mawson

You and my wife both.

If ur name is Ben Mawson I hope Dua Lipa takes a shit in ur mouth

tenor.gif

Maybe I'm into that?

Do you think he's gonna tell Lana you guys threaten to blow him.

It's almost all we ever talk about tbh.

Elle is about to get one hell of a call.

lbr she's used to it by now

So I just gave Mediamarkt (one of the biggest CD stores in Austria) a call and apparently they had Lust For Life listed for Friday, but it was delayed and they don't have a new date yet. :rip:

Are you serious?  :toofunny: Why is the release date being pushed back, nothing major has been leaked and this week should be fine

So I just gave Mediamarkt (one of the biggest CD stores in Austria) a call and apparently they had Lust For Life listed for Friday, but it was delayed and they don't have a new date yet. :rip:

Well I was in a Media Markt store in Vienna last Saturday and asked them too. The woman had to google the name "Lana Del Rey" bc she didn't know how to spell it :rip:

She didn't find anything about LFL, it wasn't even listed in their system. So I just think that most stores don't know shit since the same retailer gave us different information :rip:

I'm not a bobby.

You and my wife both.

tenor.gif

Maybe I'm into that?

It's almost all we ever talk about tbh.

lbr she's used to it by now

release LIB!

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

i swear to god this will be all the gays if the album is delayed till July

tumblr_mfzyzo95MM1s2oedpo1_250.gif

please don't do this to us :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well I was in a Media Markt store in Vienna last Saturday and asked them too. The woman had to google the name "Lana Del Rey" bc she didn't know how to spell it :rip:

She didn't find anything about LFL, it wasn't even listed in their system. So I just think that most stores don't know shit since the same retailer gave us different information :rip:

means nothing. Album could be digital first.