Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the album trailer was released months ago, the album cover was released a while ago, there are already 2 singles and each with their own music video, lana has sang one of the yet to be released tracks live, she openly talks about the album tracks in interviews, and she even told an interviewer the release date only to have it be edited out.

We're all pretty sure her and her team wouldn't do all this for an album thats so unfinished that it doesn't even have a released date. its common sense

some of y'all call others delusional when you yourselves are delusional idiots who can't pick up hints and proof

This. It may not come on Friday, but I certainly don't believe in the July release date.

The album is not finished yet. There is no release date as of yet.

yea just found the comment by Ben. That's fucking disgusting.

Tried to call another store close to me & they didn't know anything about a Friday release either. We're just being pushed around at this point.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I do think Ben said it just to distract us all so we'll be more surprised if it is to be released on the 26th.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

can't believe y'all would believe a man who has whined and complained on instagram about fans. y'all gays went and bothered him with hundreds of comments. of course he's gonna be his usual irrational self and say it isn't finished. the man's an 11 year old

How many views did the LFL video get in 24 hours?

4.2 m

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

like @nickdelrey said it's funny how she has promo a few days after the rumoured May 26th date. She's flying to Europe this week my guess is as well as the French radio station she will stop in to Radio 1 in London. Maybe there is no pre order. All will be revealed Friday with any hope. 

I'd be okay with a delay if she'd say something other than soon. And if she didn't have that goddamn idiot Ben on her team.

giphy.gif

the album trailer was released months ago, the album cover was released a while ago, there are already 2 singles and each with their own music video, lana has sang one of the yet to be released tracks live, she openly talks about the album tracks in interviews, and she even told an interviewer the release date only to have it be edited out.

We're all pretty sure her and her team wouldn't do all this for an album thats so unfinished that it doesn't even have a released date. its common sense

some of y'all call others delusional when you yourselves are delusional idiots who can't pick up hints and proof

idk when it will be released, whether it will be in 3 days or 2 months, but that album IS finished

Bookmarked for Friday, fatty!

K1QQt8Q.gif

i'm gonna shoot myself if it doesn't come out on friday, bookmark me.

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So, if nothing happens on the 26th, is there a chance she'll at least address it?

nope

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e