Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Cherry = Freak PART 2.

BOOKMARK ME LADIES

more like million dollar man + the blackest day to me but still ! amazing !

pNjWdpc.png

If you all are so disheartened by an album that wasn't even released yet, you need help. Get the fuck over it, she isn't lazy, or sloppy. None of us here know the processes it takes to make a record nor what her crap management is doing. And if anything the only people that don't care is them if anything. You want her shit to leak, you want to unstan because shes not doing her shit in your time requirements? Fuck off. 

If you all are so disheartened by an album that wasn't even released yet, you need help. Get the fuck over it, she is lazy, or sloppy. None of us here know the processes it takes to make a record nor what her crap management is doing. And if anything the only people that don't care is them if anything. You want her shit to leak, you want to unstan because shes not doing her shit in your time requirements? Fuck off. 

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Cause I love you so muchI fall to piecesMy cherries and wineRosemary and thymeAnd all of my peaches 

w9V0WHP.gif

what context behind that gif of Gaga lmao?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

If you all are so disheartened by an album that wasn't even released yet, you need help. Get the fuck over it, she is lazy, or sloppy. None of us here know the processes it takes to make a record nor what her crap management is doing. And if anything the only people that don't care is them if anything. You want her shit to leak, you want to unstan because shes not doing her shit in your time requirements? Fuck off. 

zJq77.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E