Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Nope, a new deal says it'll be released 2 weeks later for all Spotify users who don't have a premium membership (if the artist chooses to do so). I'm not sure when it's going to happen, but probably this summer or fall.

Source: https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/spotify-premium-users-will-get-some-albums-two-weeks-before-free-users/

it has happened for other albums sure, but I'm certain it won't for lana. she's been releasing singles without a problem on spotify

This thread...Think about that this will going on for the next month and a half. The forumers who will still have an ounce of hype when the album comes out should be declared the biggest Lana fans ever.  

i have as much hype as i did when she hinted to another album two years ago

This thread...Think about that this will going on for the next month and a half. The forumers who will still have an ounce of hype when the album comes out should be declared the biggest Lana fans ever.  

im even more hyped than last month, now that we know we're getting 18 tracks. cant w8 for july tbh

image.png

I think Carmen is Lana's worst song ever, it's so dull (worse than guns n roses)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

coachella waved

coachella doesn't have the best production but i'd still rather listen to that over Carmen

I think Carmen is Lana's worst song ever, it's so dull (worse than guns n roses)

Actually there is already a topic for unpopular opinions... 

But how can you think Carmen is bad, or even worse than Coachella? Like???  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Actually there is already a topic for unpopular opinions... 

But how can you think Carmen is bad, or even worse than Coachella? Like???  :toofunny:

i just really don't like the melody, first time i listened to born to die it was my least favorite and i've always tried to like it but i just can't :icant:

No way omg. I'd have agreed with you a week ago about it being dull but I've been playing it loads the last few days and wondering why I didn't rate it high before!

No way omg. I'd have agreed with you a week ago about it being dull but I've been playing it loads the last few days and wondering why I didn't rate it high before!

it has a nice story and lyrics but i just wish it sounded different lmao

it has a nice story and lyrics but i just wish it sounded different lmao

I used to kind of feel that way and then I saw her sing it live at Bristol in like 2014 and the music hit this crescendo at the chorus and it was amazing I will never forget it

I used to kind of feel that way and then I saw her sing it live at Bristol in like 2014 and the music hit this crescendo at the chorus and it was amazing I will never forget it

bristol uk?? wow i never knew she's performed there before