Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I really hope that BAR is on the album. Cherry>BAR>Change (I mean, we haven't heard the full version, but I'm really optimistic about this song)> RBFY> White Mustang> Daisy Chains>Love>Coachella> LFL

Lana girl, give us a preorder with a song included.  I'm not asking for a lot

the fact you even asked for somethin is a lot to her team :defeated: .. don't worry she'll be in LA and you'll see pap photos and then at 2:49 in the morning she'll drop a 33 second snippet of a song and then delete it two days after without saying a damn word, that's your present

the fact you even asked for somethin is a lot to her team :defeated: .. don't worry she'll be in LA and you'll see pap photos and then at 2:49 in the morning she'll drop a 33 second snippet of a song and then delete it two days after without saying a damn word, that's your present

And I'll eat it up like the desperate bitch I am

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

And I'll eat it up like the desperate bitch I am

oh honey we all will

fucking give me somthing lona im dying watching Caitlyn Jenner fight about lgbt rights in Katy Perry's livestream.

how down i've fallen for u lona

???, ?????????

she left a comment with a heart and 'thinking of you', im guessin she means the fans ? if she thought and cared abt us we'd have a preorder up or a new single  :crai: