Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Dua Lipa, halsey and lorde all came for Lana's wig. SHe's OVERR

over the fucking moon laughing not today hoe

46fcf2f7c0813c3ecbe9f1af8e8ad918.gif

Idk if anyone here listens to Queens of the Stone Age but they blew Lana's entire album out if the fucking water in literally 24 hours.

They released the album name, art, release date, tour info, merch and lead single over yesterday and the day before.

Why the fuck couldn't she just have done that?

Where is the definitely-happening European tour

yes they came and missed the mark. poor that

awh ur profile picture changed from the bratz cleopatra thing... end of an era

Shangri-Las and early Joan Baez influences

So far I can't see any of these influences in the music Lana has put out... :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So far I can't see any of these influences in the music Lana has put out... :pft:

The Shangri-Las influence is very obvious in the verses of Lust For Life tho. And I'm sure the Joan Baez influence will be obvious as well as soon as we hear the acoustic songs on the album... at least I hope so.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I had a dream Lana released a new single and it was amazing. Then I woke up back in this hell hole of a reality.

dont worry; it'll be 13 second snippet with the only caption and comments by her being "<3" and "just 4 u guys early", it comes out in an hour and 24 minutes 

:rollin:

I'm still confused as to why she released the album cover THAT early...

and the trailer...when the album wasnt even done...

i think its best to not quesrion anything pre-M.26, none of it will make sense  :creep:

I thought I was gonna miss a bunch of Lana stuff since I'm on vacation right now, but it seems worst than ever with Lana news. We don't even have another snippet :toofunny:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

i think she wanted to release it earlier but then they ended up making more songs

That's the case already but her team should've handled it more professionally!! I just hope after this album she fires her entire team

(Chuck included)  and get a new one!!!

dsUZVTy.gif

yFSfc8m.jpg

Still no track list or pre order? Now I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. Is it that hard for her team to give us updates? I mean at this point I don't even think the album is coming on July 21. If there is no preorder by the end of the month, July 21 isn't happening.

She's probably still recording and doesn't even have a completed track list yet.

Still no track list or pre order? Now I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. Is it that hard for her team to give us updates? I mean at this point I don't even think the album is coming on July 21. If there is no preorder by the end of the month, July 21 isn't happening.

She's probably still recording and doesn't even have a completed track list yet.

Let's spam ben again asking for the pre order

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...