Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Well we don't have a tracklist yet (i'm not believing it unless lana confirmes it) but what we DO know about the tracklist, whatever it may be is that LOVE is the first track!! I was really hoping it'd be the last but first is still nice. The first instruments heard in the song aren't as strong as Born To Die, Ride, Cruel World or Honeymoon were but i'm still on board with it :flutter:

I kinda disagree! I think Love is the perfect opener! It creeps opens so slowly and really sets a good tone for the album.

But yeah, it would be either a great opener or finisher to me, but it HAS to bookend the album somewhere, surely.

Off topic, but did someone noticed Lana is singing like a baby in the final chorus in Florida Kilos? around 3:00 Gq7uEtf.gif

its supposed to be nasally becuase of all of the coke shes been bumping hunny!!!

all this new shit has legit revived me, listening to LFL is like a whole new experiencing, the production is beautiful and lana sounds amazing (the lyrics might be minimal compared to her other stuff but its a gorgeous song), . Excited for the rest....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...