Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

No way this is 13 beaches. She said that song is about finding a beach with no paps? If I remember correctly lmao. Anyways I'm kinda feeling the snippet. I'm not crazy about it but I thought I was going to hate it and I don't so.. :flutter:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

i can't actually picture the two snippets we have from SB together. It could very well be a 13 Beaches snippet 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

i can't actually picture the two snippets we have from SB together. It could very well be a 13 Beaches snippet 

If you listen closely to the 2 snippets the beat is the same! And you can hear a rapper mumbling in the background

I assume it's like BAR, starting out bare and then finishing heavy and dripping with production.

Also, It might be because it's just sooo LQ that it makes it really hard to tell haha

EDIT: Oh at the VERY end of the Insta snippet, like last split second, I kinda hear Lana starting to sing in the same tone as she is singing in the LQ snippet

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i was getting so worried about the lyrics for this album because LFL' lyrics suck dick and Coachella... well let's not even mention that. 

But SB has salvaged my worries, those lyrics sound straight outta UV and I'M HERE FOR IT. I was sooo disappointed at first when I heard she had a song with Carti but so far we haven't heard him yet in the snippets so hopefully he has like 3 lines.

BUT YASS SUMMER BUMMER  :defeated:  :defeated:

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Lana who?

i hope elle gives u a warning point for even making me LOOK at this

giphy.gif