Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

why don't artists do live albums anymore ))):

coud you imagine if lana did one ugh like fleetwood mac did or pink floyd

That is so true! I was thinking that the other day! I wish there was a live album for when she performed at Glastonbury or The Endless Summer Tour, her live versions are so different and much more rock influenced ala UV, my wet dream.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

BAR is still a slay  :defeated:

good night my sweet prince, you will join Your Girl in the unreleased masterpiece status 

at least we have the entire song and not conjoined frankensteins monster stems  :toofunny:

why are you guys getting so heated about this stuff? both opinions about tracklist length are valid-- lana/billboard did mention 18 tracks, however there is a possibility that info changed. That's literally where we're at. I personally think the V interview squashed any hope of that tracklist being real but why don't we just cool our jets and wait until we see it?

Can someone send me BAR? I still haven't listened to it, and I just wanna have it until the album comes out, so I could listen to it if it's not on the album. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

hB2n-t0ftJQ.jpg

S T U N N E T H D

her fuckin HAIRRRRRR UGHH i fuckin LOVE her

True, for some reason there have been less and less over the last few years. I would kill for an official Lana live album/DVD.

Also, kinda off-topic, but how crazy is it that Beyoncé hasn't released a proper live album/DVD for her Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, On The Run Tour or Formation World Tour even though they were some of the biggest tours of the decade?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Artists still do live albums. Lykke Li has a few live EPs, I think, for example.

And artists like The Beatles, Bob Dylan, and Jimi Hendrix put out live albums all the time (posthumously in the case of Jimi). Granted, they're nowhere near the same tier as Lana since for them, they could release an album of farts and it would it would print out money for record labels, but still.

I think we might see more live releases from Lana. I know that they record soundboards of her performances. They wouldn't do that if they didn't have a reason.

anyone knows her contract , like how many albums she has to make ? 

but lana will never stop making music , is what she like the most , she is prob already writing songs for her next album 

I don't know her contract, but typically artists are either signed to 3 album contracts or 5 album contracts. This is her 5th album-length release (including Paradise, since it is technically album length on its own), so it might be up for her unless she renewed her contract.

giphy.gif

Watch us reach 1600 pages before pre-order and 2 tracks (don't even wanna think about number of pages before the album release date)  :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Wish you could go back in time when you'd have the single out about a month or month and a half before the album comes out. Just a matter of time before singers put out 7 or 8 singles, 2 or 3 snippets and then the only anticipation when the album comes out is; " Jeez, I wonder what the bonus tracks are like".

Watch us reach 1600 pages before pre-order and 2 tracks (don't even wanna think about number of pages before the album release date)  :flutter:

the thread jumps a good 15-25 pages everytime she even tweets so if she says literally anything we'll hit it in no time

the lfl era already has 100 millions streams on Spotify (honeymoon after 2 years has 300 million ) so i guess its actually good 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif