Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I would say in the next 50 years Lana will release approx. 43 more albums, plus unlimited number of box sets, including live versions and demo's

Something similar to the amazing output Elton John has released officially. A few Christmas songs would be great though, something that can be played

each year (and in the US, stations now go all-Christmas from Halloween through Christmas Day.

Perhaps in a year or three a remastered Born to Die/Paradise with a few new songs added to, which would count officially on the charts as the same record

with regards to total weeks on charts. 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

How do some of ya'll have the strength and will-power to have not even listened to bar yet? It's shocking

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lana is in  a grindr add 

screenshot plz

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I don't see the point in live albums tbh. The whole point of why live music is great is because you're there experiencing it. Why would you want to hear some crappy LQ performance through your headphones when you can get a lush, perfected, HQ studio version?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lana is in  a grindr add 

she knows her audience

lovelost gays

that lil red rose wearing bih lowkey stole my look though

EjAnZLX.jpg

but she's lana del rey and i'm me so she can keep it but mine is still bigger

SUE THE WITCH

giphy.gif

people don't put out live albums anymore because live performances are available for free online whereas they didn't use to be so readily accessible   

that would make no sense, seeing as anything is free and readily available now. live concerts are streamed on YT just as much as full studio albums. 

duh.

giphy.gif

jokes on you i saw the same gif while looking mine up   :hoe: