Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Loving this concept

I think the second half of the album will be HMesque and I'm here for this.

yes! I really hope so

Honestly ok I know u can't like judge a song based on its snippet but the groupie love one made me like nervous cuz I wasn't so impressed with it?? I thought it would be like really lush and trappy but it was just like underwhelming

giphy.gif

Watch everyone hate on Change until they hear it in full. Happens every time. :smokes:

Sis, I hope you are right. We've basically heard 1:30 of it though and it does nothing for me yet :defeated:  

I'm listening to Freak - Art Deco rn and wow...

little off topic, but Imagine a record that is sonically most like High By the Beach, Freak, Art Deco, Summer Bummer. Muddy Trap with reserved vocals but ocassionally soaring melodies. It would be the ultimate record to get high to tbh. It can have some slower stuff too, but probably more like Groupie Love calm rather than Honeymoon balladry.

Hey yall, GL and SB might be out in 46 hours going by New Zealand time, I plan on staying up all night tomorrow (it'd be the night of July 10th going into July 11th) so I can be ready for when it turns 12AM 7/12/17 in NZ (and for me thats at 6am) I'm going to be spending today and tomorrow looking for a good recording device that doesnt make my recordings sound muffled (like the OG groupie snippet) so I can record both songs in full for anyone that doesnt have access to Spotify NZ. I just wanted to know, if i can't find anything that makes my recordings clear, are you okay with listening to the full songs in kind of muffled quality until the songs come out everywhere 12-24 hours later? (check the Groupie Love snippet on the GL lyric thread for reference to how it'd sound) Of course others might record it with clearer results later but right when the songs come out in NZ I'm gonna record and post

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Hey yall, GL and SB might be out in 46 hours going by New Zealand time, I plan on staying up all night tomorrow (it'd be the night of July 10th going into July 11th) so I can be ready for when it turns 12AM 7/12/17 in NZ (and for me thats at 6am) I'm going to be spending today and tomorrow looking for a good recording device that doesnt make my recordings sound muffled (like the OG groupie snippet) so I can record both songs in full for anyone that doesnt have access to Spotify NZ. I just wanted to know, if i can't find anything that makes my recordings clear, are you okay with listening to the full songs in kind of muffled quality until the songs come out everywhere 12-24 hours later? (check the Groupie Love snippet on the GL lyric thread for reference to how it'd sound) Of course others might record it with clearer results later but right when the songs come out in NZ I'm gonna record and post

I'm sure everyone will be happy with however you're able to record them lol. Don't put yourself out, thanks in advance!

Does anybody have the info about the mail in which David Kahne confirmed that he produced separate unheard studio versions of "$100 Bill" (he describes it as the 'aggressive & progressive' version of that song), "Axl Rose Husband", "Ben", "Bounce", "Coconut and Key Lime Pie", "High", "Jimmy Gnecco" (Final), "Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven", "Me & My Boyfriend" & "Slow Gin Fizz" (AKA version).

I got this info on Lana's wikia page and has probably been discussed before but I can't find more about his mail anywhere else

If clubs nowadays had more style and personality they'd play Cherry and get everyone grinding up on one another

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Does anybody have the info about the mail in which David Kahne confirmed that he produced separate unheard studio versions of "$100 Bill", "Axl Rose Husband", "Ben", "Bounce", "Coconut and Key Lime Pie", "High", "Jimmy Gnecco" (Final), "Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven", "Me & My Boyfriend" & "Slow Gin Fizz".

I got this info on Lana's wikia page and has probably been discussed before but I can't find more about his mail anywhere else

I'd die to hear them :defeated: especially Cocunut & Key Lime Pie and High. But I don't know about the mail

Use OpenBroadcaster and record a video and turn youe mic off. It'll only record the sound you're hearing.

Then you can convert it to mp3 w/ SUPER or some other software

That"s how I always do it - I'm gonna record it too since it's only 2 pm where I live

image.png

I'd die to hear them :defeated: especially Cocunut & Key Lime Pie and High. But I don't know about the mail

I wanna listen to 'Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven' which is probably the studio version of Dance For Money (I love the way she harmonizes in the demo track).

About 'High', the description given is "Confirmed by David Kahne via E-mail. He claims it's lost."

photo-12788.jpg?_r=1495782574 W H O S T H I S??? I M S H A K I N G

HAHA it's just me, a plain generic white dude who happens to look good in a tiny avatar thing, but thank you so much!!

I wanna listen to 'Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven' which is probably the studio version of Dance For Money (I love the way she harmonizes in the demo track).

About 'High', the description given is "Confirmed by David Kahne via E-mail. He claims it's lost."

I bet someone has High even though David doesn't have it anymore.

Anyone knows about Morricone, Piano Theme and I Talk To Jesus? Are they early-Ultraviolence outtakes?

Does anybody have the info about the mail in which David Kahne confirmed that he produced separate unheard studio versions of "$100 Bill" (he describes it as the 'aggressive & progressive' version of that song), "Axl Rose Husband", "Ben", "Bounce", "Coconut and Key Lime Pie", "High", "Jimmy Gnecco" (Final), "Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven", "Me & My Boyfriend" & "Slow Gin Fizz" (AKA version).

Yes! He confirmed all of this in an email with @@#glimmeringdarling!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif