Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Guys is the vinyl ACTUALLY not being released till september or is that only for the limited edition version????

I ordered the limited edition and I fucking hope not

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

all her fans have different tastes so i love that lana is giving us so many different kinds of songs :) it is literally impossible to please everyone, even if they're your fans. I listen pretty much exclusively to lana but there are still songs I really don't like that other people stan

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I think someone from the UK on here did that and now it won't let them pay? Unless it automatically blocks other residents outside of the US

but like it let me pay and enter my UK address? it says my uk address in the invoice aswell

IMG-9555.jpg

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

SO WHY IS NOTHING ON ITUNES?

Hope you found the preorder link on iTunes; it's there - I couldn't find it on her albums page, but I did a search for it and it came up

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

yeah it clearly states, and they remind you in the confirmation, that the cassette and vinyl aren't coming til September. Same with Lorde's melodrama though so we have a smaller wait lmao

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

but like it let me pay and enter my UK address? it says my uk address in the invoice aswell

Hmm then it might work, but there's always a chance they might cancel the shipping..let's hope it doesn't

It says release date is September 28th :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yeah it clearly states, and they remind you in the confirmation, that the boxset and vinyl aren't coming til September. Same with Lorde's melodrama though so we have a smaller wait lmao

:heidi:

I'm really curious as to how 13 Beaches is gonna sound, have we heard anything about it sonically? I know she's talked about what it's about but I think that's it. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach