Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lorde left her fans stranded for several years only to come back with 11 subpar (compared to PH) songs. lana has us only waiting less than 2 years and comes back with masterpieces

This album actually sounds darker than I imagined. No wonder why she took Yosemite off (sorry @@salvatore) :eek:

tenor.gif

Lorde left her fans stranded for several years only to come back with 11 subpar (compared to PH) songs. lana has us only waiting less than 2 years and comes back with masterpieces

Didn't she try to trash Lana saying that her music was bad for girls, and not feminist?

fuck of course snippets leak like 10m after i start work

anyway i'm shook they all sound amazing. probably only gonna listen once so they stay fresh, a week won't kill me

but fuck how amazing

lana stays snatching wigs, colostomy bags, and toenails from every person in america

Didn't she try to trash Lana saying that her music was bad for girls, and not feminist?

when she first came to the spotlight yea, she said it was bad to look up to people like that 

What does she mean when she sings "life rocked me"?

Probably realising all that's going on with politics in the world and such etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I recall Lana saying that the sound of LFL mixed a "heavier, beatsy sound that's similar to BTD" and an acoustic sound, which really is evident from the snippets.

Cherry and In My Feelings really sees hard beats - and that classic BTD sound with the hey!" and I believe I heard a faint autotuned loon in Cherry. 

I am really excited for the last 5 tracks of the record, though. 

I feel like Lana wrote some of her more folkier tracks in early 2016 when she went auburn and blonde and was hanging out with that "indie crowd" of her musician friends, like Jonathan Wilson, etc., and like she said, when she started to do more collabs, she started to get into a more contemporary sound.

I remember in November, she and Stella went to I believe A$AP's concert, and some people on LB began speculating if that would have an impact on her sound for LDR5, and it clearly has, with Summer Bummer.