Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She shouldn't have performed Cherry so the first time we would listen to the snippet we would be shook..still a bop tho

Doesn't make a difference to me tbh. The first time I heard that Cherry snippet on instagram I was as shook as I was when I listened to the snippets. 

1. Leak

2. Lust For Leaks

3. 13 Leaks

4. Leaky

5. White Leak

6. Summer Leaker

7. Leaker Love

8. In My Leaks

9. Roachella - Leaks In My Mind

10. God Bless Leaks - And All The Beautiful Links In It

11. When The World Was At War We Kept Waiting For Leaks

12. Beautiful Leaks Bring Beautiful Problems

13. Leaks Never Came

14. Leakoin

16. Leakange

17. Get Leaked

White Leak  :derpna:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I need yalls opinion... My birthday is on two days and I wonder if I should start saving for a tour or use it on something else . She didn't seem confident a tour was in the works or anything in the beats 1 interview so I don't want to start rn if it's not happening yet .

giphy.gif

even a fucking patch of daisies would be a nice consideration to her merch line.

Wow, that patch looks beautiful. If she will sell patches I hope she releases something in a style like that.

I need talks opinion... My birthday is on two days and I wonder if I should start saving for a tour or use it on something else . She didn't seem confident a tour was in the works or anything in the beats 1 interview so I don't want to start rn if it's not happening yet .

You can always save up small amounts of money and then in the end when she will tour, you might have everything. But I would personally not expect her to do a worldwide tour, tbh. We should be lucky that she even goes to festivals.

I have been waiting for her to come to the Netherlands for so long, I remember she only performed once somewhere at a small stage in Amsterdam and performed Ride on live Dutch television, but nothing more.

if it doesn't leak, we (considering most of us come from europe and america) will be able to hear the album on thursday with the new zealand midnight release

so technically, it's 4 days to wait  :hdu:

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

Maybe! But, idk why, i think that this album is not going to leak 

I'm getting the same feeling lol. But we already have the snippets, how did they leak? Maybe somebody already has the album? What I'm trying to say is that if we already have the snippets then the album may leak. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I need yalls opinion... My birthday is on two days and I wonder if I should start saving for a tour or use it on something else . She didn't seem confident a tour was in the works or anything in the beats 1 interview so I don't want to start rn if it's not happening yet .

Her tours are pretty cheap though, I remember the Endless Summer Tour costed me like $30 bucks

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America