Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana shouldve put Coachella at the end of the record

so everyone who listened to all the 15 tracks would be like "whew what a great album" and then it starts playing and ruins everything

image.png

Also! Where are you guys going to listen to the record? I'm going to sit by the ocean or the bay before work and listen to it, I think.

Start to finish, full blast in my car, windows down, driving through Perdido Key at 2am is what I wanna do; that's how I listened to Ultraviolence when it was released and it was amazing  :flutter:  but my car is #phucked atm so probably by the pool Thursday afternoon with a mimosa lmao

Lana shouldve put Coachella at the end of the record

so everyone who listened to all the 15 tracks would be like "whew what a great album" and then it starts playing and ruins everything

we already have L4L as track 2 in order to keep our expectations low

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Kinda off topic but MOM LET ME GO TO LONDON TO SEE LANA and my soon to be sister-in-law is coming with me!! If everything goes well tomorrow with the tickets, I'M GOING TO MY FIRST LANA SHOW GUYS!! I'm so happy, I cried tears of joy when I talked with them on the phone!

I'm honestly the luckiest (fan)girl in the world right now. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

we already have L4L as track 2 in order to keep out expectations low

if LFL tells us to keep the expectations low, then I can't wait for the ultimate masterpieces on the rest of the album!

image.png

Kinda off topic but MOM LET ME GO TO LONDON TO SEE LANA and my soon to be sister-in-law is coming with me!! If everything goes well tomorrow with the tickets, I'M GOING TO MY FIRST LANA SHOW GUYS!! I'm so happy, I cried tears of joy when I talked with them on the phone!

congrats babygirl lots of love

tell lana to record a doggo for cherry video

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

congrats babygirl lots of love

tell lana to record a doggo for cherry video

I will! We have seen tigers, I don't think it should be that hard to add a doggo or two in the next video. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I will! We have seen tigers, I don't think it should be that hard to add a doggo or two in the next video. :flutter:

yass!! also, we have two photoshoots of lana with a doggo

masterpiece comin

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Kinda off topic but MOM LET ME GO TO LONDON TO SEE LANA and my soon to be sister-in-law is coming with me!! If everything goes well tomorrow with the tickets, I'M GOING TO MY FIRST LANA SHOW GUYS!! I'm so happy.  :crai:

Oh my god, I am so jealous! Have fun! And post a lot of pictures and videos on Instagram, I want to see your videos. :crai:

Also! Where are you guys going to listen to the record? I'm going to sit by the ocean or the bay before work and listen to it, I think.

My bedroom, with my earphones.

Probably I'll just lay in my bed, in the dark, and listen to it. I just hope I don't fall asleep, cause I tend to do this when I'm in the dark and close my eyes to listen to music   :smile3:  

original.gif

What song are you guys going to listen to first once LFL drops?!

the full thing. From Love to Get Free

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Oh my god, I am so jealous! Have fun! And post a lot of pictures and videos on Instagram, I want to see your videos. :crai:

I'll try to, I can't promise anything because of roaming prices when abroad, but I'll definitely take pictures and a video if I can! I'm gonna ask the venue if it's ok to bring a compact camera with you.

I usually just like to enjoy the moment but Lana is my absolute favorite... I just have to take at least a few photos..!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

GIRL I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Have a wonderful time but watch out for the violent gays and screaming girls

i think the song im most excited for its cherry and bpbp def

holy shit come to me LFL

i hope by thursday we already have it I CANT WAIT GUYS

I'll try to, I can't promise anything because of roaming prices when abroad, but I'll definitely take pictures and a video if I can! I'm gonna ask the venue if it's ok to bring a compact camera with you.

I usually just like to enjoy the moment but Lana is my absolute favorite... I just have to take at least a few photos..!

i'm pretty sure roaming is free now in Europe

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I really considered going to london because my bf is living there over the summer but it would be £90 for trains and the show and I have like £150 to live on every month until I start my job in october ):

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart: