Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

okay idk if anyone said this BUT THE 7 PLANETS ARE TOTALLY 7 DEADLY SINS AND LUST IS THE FIRST

I'd love this concept + witchcraft + noir +vintage sci-fi

Lana Del Rey Goes ‘Twilight Zone’ in ‘Lust For Life’ Album Announcement

http://popcrush.com/lana-del-rey-lust-for-live-album-announcement-trailer/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twilight_Zone

"The Twilight Zone is an American television anthology series created by Rod Serling. The episodes are in various genres, including psychological horrorfantasyscience fictionsuspense, and psychological thriller; and often conclude with a macabre or unexpected twist, and usually with a moral. A popular and critical success, it introduced many Americans to common science fiction and fantasytropes. The original series, shot entirely in black and white, ran for five seasons from 1959 to 1964."

okay idk if anyone said this BUT THE 7 PLANETS ARE TOTALLY 7 DEADLY SINS AND LUST IS THE FIRST

are-you-wizard.jpg

But seriously I am shook.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can we expect release date/album cover/tracklist with the release of the 2nd single??

Also, I'm already in love with this era (although I'm not so thrilled about The Weeknd collaboration, but we all knew that she'll have a song with him on her album, once it was confirmed that she'll have collabs)...

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

so she's cooking and saying if she'll cook up something sweet and one of the ingredients was a moon, FUCK HONEYMOON 2.0 CONFIRMED

Ultra 2.0 i want.. Honeymoon enough one dont need other

Well the title track will be their collab, and most likely the next single. Beyond that i dont think he'll be anywhere else.

what if he doesn't sing on it at all. maybe by collab they meant that he helped write the song. it would just irk me if the title track had a feature

she already sang about kitchens and there's a lot of mixing going on in the trailer!

does that mean one is gluttony and shes gonna sing about food

white palms, baking powder on the stove

cookin up a dream, turning diamonds into snow