Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She posted almost every day for 1 week and then disappeared. And none of the posts were revealing. But love was pushed out so early because of the leak. I think this week was when stuff was supposed to start happening. She hasn't posted today but I think with the Snapchat thing and the trailer (which is huge) she is gaining momentum. I don't think she'll disappear for another month after dropping that amazing trailer. That would just be dumb

Oh i really hope so.. A buzz single would be great for now! I hope the photoshoots she did get release soon too  :hooker:

Her Paris Match Magazine issue is coming in early April and we'll probably get more info about the album from the interview

Maybe we will have more photoshoots then honey era.. I really love when she cover a magazine.. please lana gimme that.. i want my vogue and v magazine  :creep:

I don't want to toot my own horn..but I think they got the part about Courtney Love from me :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Reddit stans making the ldr sub into a Halsey sub for April fools....the worst. Stickied a Halsey tweet and titled it "we have a date". Rude

Halsey no! I prefer the death ☻

"The rumor: This wildly creative theory about the album trailer from LanaBoards.com:

Did yall notice that Lana showed “hopeless-ness” in this world? and the city is basically a kingdom, and while there was no water in the video, a pot can hold water …….. and you know what else hold’s water? a fountain………………. Hopeless Fountain Kingdom. HALSEY COLLAB IS CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT

The evidence: ???

IM WEAK

I would just like to point out that it's April Fools Day today (in some countries) so be alert for any bullshit on here :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I would just like to point out that it's April Fools Day today (in some countries) so be alert for any bullshit on here :teehee:

someone already put out a fake quote from lana saying she supports trump... like come on