Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe that someone at Billboard and Spin read this whole thread  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

They found out how messy gays can be  :hooker:  :facepalm:

There was a time when quotes from Billboard, Rolling Stone, the Village Voice etc. seemed to hold some weight. Now they are more a product of the times. One quote away from a YouTube comment. YASSS QUEEEN!!!!!

Nice cover. She does an outstanding Black Beauty.

Wait guys I'm really confused who said its coming in early april???

"Who Am I, in this busy, moving and fusing world? I've searched for the meaning of me. That sense of self, of which there is just One. Sometimes isolated and lost in the midst of many, many people. There are happy times and sad times. Times of fulfilment and emptiness. Track one "Who Am I" written with Rick and the Lennon Boys."

Also I don't think people noticed this but wtf is this and where did this come from

giphy.gif

Also I don't think people noticed this but wtf is this and where did this come from

Tbh I think it's bullshit. Just tryna act all exclusive or something.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Love even with a snap chat filter and a discount is BOMBING. (Did better than her usual leads)

But still BOMBING.

Release The Weeknd feature already. And payola that shit to radio.

Not expecting anything until the Paris Match shoot tbh, even then I don't think we will get much

BUT

I am still dreaming about the lfl trailer so I'm happy to think about that for a while  :flutter:

BUT

I have analysed it to the death now so I am welcoming anything new

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Love even with a snap chat filter and a discount is BOMBING. (Did better than her usual leads)

But still BOMBING.

Release The Weeknd feature already. And payola that shit to radio.

yeah, it's really strange how it is discounted in the US but still falling. :rip:

they should move on. i wonder if she will really drop the new song this tuesday

yeah, it's really strange how it is discounted in the US but still falling. :rip:

they should move on. i wonder if she will really drop the new song this tuesday

I feel like they have to, it's been over a month!

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Not you taking my drunken posts for real

VyIsfwC.jpg

I feel like they have to, it's been over a month!

Of course it would have been better if they released the new song on Friday, but hey, at this point, she should take advantage of the positive response the trailer had and release the next one. If they wait another three weeks or so, they will kill any hype

i beleive like she said on the trailer ''in the middle of making this record"" 

bye 

she also says "what shall I cook up for the kids today" which means she hasn't even started writing the record. It's coming next year  :hdu:

bye 

she also says "what shall I cook up for the kids today" which means she hasn't even started writing the record. It's coming next year  :hdu:

Lol imagine, that would be the worst torture ever. I mean tbh I swear Iggy Azalea released her first single for her new album last year and the album still hasn't been released yet... 

I'm honestly thinking that it could be released in June ... Sean only posted 3 weeks ago that he started working with her.. she uploaded the pic of the studio... + parallels: Video Games (Oct 2011, BTD December 2011 -- BTD Album Jan 2012; Blue Velvet & Ride in Sep 2012 -- Paradise Nov 2012; West Coast April; Shades of Cool May 2014; -- UV June 2014; HBTB August -- Honeymoon Sep 2015)

Lorde released a new song and her album is coming in June; Katy Perry released her song and the new album is coming in the Summer..

:crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:

giphy.gif

now that I have a better idea of what lana is going for with this album I actually really appreciate love a lot more in a lyrical sense. When it first came out I assumed it was just another love song, but now that I get the whole lust for life thing I totally get the whole "hanging out and loving life" thing it's doing and I really appreciate it

bye 

she may have been in the middle of it when she recorded her voice over, since the director said she did it in one take on her phone

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png