Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

NEW THEORY

I love to dip my toe into the muck and the mires of the city every now and then. Especially on Tuesdays

Lana dips her toe in the muck and mires of the city on tuesday to arrest china.palace

Coincidence?

I think NOT!

:troll:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

So he always had a second account? Cunt.

I think it's another account, called ourlustforlife, that one that was at first something w bestamericanrecord. He switched the username to Chinapalace for some minutes hinting to be back

NEW THEORY

I love to dip my toe into the muck and the mires of the city every now and then. Especially on Tuesdays

Lana dips her toe in the muck and mires of the city on tuesday to arrest china.palace

Coincidence?

I think NOT!

:troll:

She's here to smack a bitch, especially on Tuesdays!

I think it's another account, called ourlustforlife, that one that was at first something w bestamericanrecord. He switched the username to Chinapalace for some minutes hinting to be back

Leeches. As soon as one goes another pops up. I DM'd Ben to notify him.

How do we know thats actually Jorge? 

this account isnt writing captions the same?

He changed the username to Chinapalace writing something like "I'm back", then he switched to ourlustforlife again

Jorge is a messy bastard and from the captions on the photos he's clearly reading info off this forum. Things we've discussed came up around the time he posted.

If you're reading this Jorge, we know you're scum, you don't have to keep proving it.

I came on her expecting some legit news and all y'all are talking about is some irrelevant little twink.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Im going play devil's advocate here.

Jorge maybe a bit weird trying to be lana but he is NOT the source of leaks. Hes like us here PERCHED for info. He just posted stuff for attention. He doesn't really have exclusive ANYTHING.

They should send the police to a certain other members here.

Im going play devil's advocate here.

Jorge maybe a bit weird trying to be lana but he is NOT the source of leaks. Hes like us here PERCHED for info. He just posted stuff for attention. He doesn't really have exclusive ANYTHING.

They should send the police to a certain other members here.

True, but he's been the main cause of things leaking out to the public. That's a problem too.

True, but he's been the main cause of things leaking out to the public. That's a problem too.

well, hes still just a regular fan who post leaks from the ACTUAL leakers.

Whos the twink that live streamed Love on insta?? GET HA.

That kind of makes it worse. He's not even exclusive. He just has the right friends in the right places. Sad.

And you don't think it might be useful for the police to visit him and ask who the "ACTUAL" leakers are?

He impersonates Lana though, isn't that an offence itself? And he posted leaked material which is also a copyright infringement

Yeah he's not exactly doing himself any favors for being basically a minion to the people who actually do the dirty work of getting Lana leaks