Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't believe the venue she picked is so small though. Less than 5,000? Really? She had to cancel one of her glasgow dates and merge them so they could have a BIGGER venue because of high demand. What are they thinking?

Smaller venues are more enjoyable for artists and fans, plus it means we're likely to get more smaller shows rather than a few big ones

giphy.gif

Smaller venues are more enjoyable for artists and fans, plus it means we're likely to get more smaller shows rather than a few big ones

Which is super awesome! But Lana has waaaaayyy more than a than that across the ENTIRE UK. It's gonna be a bloodbath.

Lana should've released something on March 26th, as Love had already leaked.

She could've release BAR as a single, and then release the MV for it on April 24th, then the album in May

I love BAR but I do not see it as a single at all. Its like the Carmen of BTD, Old Money of UV or The Blackest Day of HM- great songs but just not for a single, especially not the second single of the album

But I could definitely see a homemade video for BAR

Who do you guys think will do/did the photoshoot for the album? Neil, Chuck or someone else?

I hope we get some b&w and colored pics on the booklet, also I would love the picture from the ingredients tweet as the album cover.

Can't wait to see some nice t-shirts and tank tops with pictures from LFL. Bought this one from Ultraviolence and i'm in love with it

17493045_10208998780549927_5694715136270

i think it was a combonation of Neil and Chuck

I love BAR but I do not see it as a single at all. Its like the Carmen of BTD, Old Money of UV or The Blackest Day of HM- great songs but just not for a single, especially not the second single of the album

But I could definitely see a homemade video for BAR

Well, Carmen was a ''single'' and we got that homemade video.

But I believe that BAR can be a single, in the song you can hear the sound of sirens and a glass breaking (from a car crash?) and there's these rumours that Lana was filiming something in a car weeks ago. Well, we're gonna have to wait and see if BAR will be released as a single or not, but I hope it does :) 

original.gif

This is the funniest thing I've read all day Lmaoo

I almost screamed when I read this, it was so funny hahaha

For a second I really forgot it is april fourth and thought it was april 24th. I guess i'm not that excited since Ultraviolence (after the Born To Die/Paradise boom, I was really, really excited for UV - and it turned out to be my fave Lana record -)

original.gif

Love

US radio charts

Triple A:                                                                Alternative:

#46 (+3)                                                                 ERROR 404

Spins: 79 (+7)

Audience: 0.172 (-0.009)                                

Shazam

UK Top 100:                                                          WW Top 100:

#80 (-35) LMAOOO                                               (New) #86

83630327.jpg

I almost screamed when I read this, it was so funny hahaha

For a second I really forgot it is april fourth and thought it was april 24th. I guess i'm not that excited since Ultraviolence (after the Born To Die/Paradise boom, I was really, really excited for UV - and it turned out to be my fave Lana record -)

Ultraviolence is my fave too, everything about it is just beautiful and amazing but everyone already knows that Lol

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Who do you guys think will do/did the photoshoot for the album? Neil, Chuck or someone else?

I hope we get some b&w and colored pics on the booklet, also I would love the picture from the ingredients tweet as the album cover.

Can't wait to see some nice t-shirts and tank tops with pictures from LFL. Bought this one from Ultraviolence and i'm in love with it

17493045_10208998780549927_5694715136270

I think it's going to be like HM where we get both of them. Considering there's the video Lana posted on insta about Chuck photographing her and she's still in close contact with Neil,as he's still photographing her and he was over at her house when she did the instagram live before the love video premiered.   

I'm just hoping they do better than HM, because it definitely was not Neil's best work imo, especially compared to UV which was able to really capture the era. I mean some of the photos were really nice-I think the ones where she's holding the rose are beautiful but others... not so much and I expected quite a bit from Chuck but that was an unfortunate mistake because she is definitely able to do so much better compared to other photos she's taken (like the shirt you posted). Sorry for the rant lmao.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Well, Carmen was a ''single'' and we got that homemade video.

But I believe that BAR can be a single, in the song you can hear the sound of sirens and a glass breaking (from a car crash?) and there's these rumours that Lana was filiming something in a car weeks ago. Well, we're gonna have to wait and see if BAR will be released as a single or not, but I hope it does :)

Omg that's exciting regardless!!

What is it? Not showing up

it's a screenshot of someone from atrl asking ed about a tour and if he could provide some enlightening on the topic. and ed said he can't say too much but to be on the look out next month :delish:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

it's a screenshot of someone from atrl asking ed about a tour and if he could provide some enlightening on the topic. and ed said he can't say too much but to be on the look out next month :delish:

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

giphy.gif