Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

:excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited: imma fight for my place I AM SO READY

People were literally taken away in wheelchairs. And a lot of the time you would. Be standing on people who passed out from heat exhaustion. That's how mental the show I went to was.

Seeing how the Lust For Life trailer has a witch theme and is slightly humorous, "especially on Tuesdays" could refer to Terry Pratchett's 1988 novel "Wyrd Sisters".

The book parodies Shakespeare's "Macbeth" and there is a variation of the "When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning or in rain?" dialogue between the three witches.

In Pratchett's book, the question is answered by another witch with "Well, I can do next Tuesday".

So many things are adding up :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well, we're in very political times. Of course artists need to write about what's going on. I mean, knowing Lana she'll sing about politics but in a 'fun' way I guess. Chill.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well, we're in very political times. Of course artists need to write about what's going on. I mean, knowing Lana she'll sing about politics but in a 'fun' way I guess. Chill.

yeah like, not wanting 'political issues' just indicates careless people tbh. we are lucky lana gives a shit  :lanahairflip3:

yeah like, not wanting 'political issues' just indicates careless people tbh. we are lucky lana gives a shit :lanahairflip3:

She's quiet about a lot of political situations, but generally because she's quiet. So for her even to reference her opinions is really important. Just again solidifies her as an unproblematic Queen.

If it ever was, I'm glad she changed it. I feel like she'd have been eaten alive by critics if she chose it as a title.

I do hope Architecture/BAR is on the album though. It's so good.

Same, imagine by with some MPG kind of instrumentation. I'd die

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

How many people are probs gonna trek it to the shows solo? Cause I'd love to make LDR fan friends considering it's too hard meeting them in real life for some reason :facepalm:

I'm gonna be there early as fuck as well so company would be appreciated ;)

i'll probs be early af too sis so we can hang out if u want, probs going on my own too lmao

feel free to bring some pot :oic:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The link works but there's no notice of a start of the sale, and if you click on the link "Find tickets on full site" it says "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."

So I hope the date just leaked accidently and the sale will start later this month. I hope it doesn't mean that the date itself was fictional...

The link works but there's no notice of a start of the sale, and if you click on the link "Find tickets on full site" it says "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database."

I wonder if this means Lana is going to officially announce it first?

I'm wondering if an ACTUAL TOUR is going to be announced, and if it is it would have to be today or tomorrow if tickets go on sale friday?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I have to know if there'll be an actual tour or if the London show is my only chance.  :defeated:

^this tbh. It is so stressful to not know whether she'll announce more dates or not... Like, I could've flown to London right after Lollapalooza to see her again. If I were to go to London now, I would fly back to Switzerland only to catch the next flight to England

image.png

She's quiet about a lot of political situations, but generally because she's quiet. So for her even to reference her opinions is really important. Just again solidifies her as an unproblematic Queen.

I know people gave her a lot of shit about saying that she cares more about space and the future of intergalactic possibilities and SHIT was more important than feminism... and I mean, I'm a feminist. 

Realize, though, that this is Lana's idea of a better, more egalitarian future. Intergalactic travel. Enhanced technology. Longevity. Sustainable vehicles a la Tesla. Her approach to politics is that as we advance as a species we will tend towards a more equal perspective, and she's reinforcing this with her album. And she's doing it through love. 

i swear this thread has literally become a conversation between like 3 or 4 people lmao

where is everyone else?

^this tbh. It is so stressful to not know whether she'll announce more dates or not... Like, I could've flown to London right after Lollapalooza to see her again. If I were to go to London now, I would fly back to Switzerland only to catch the next flight to England

I'll be in London next week, good sis should do a spontaneous concert. :creep:

i swear this thread has literally become a conversation between like 3 or 4 people lmao

where is everyone else?

They passed out, waiting for Lana to announce the show. Or the single. Or anything.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

where is everyone else?

Hibernating. The wait is gonna kill me.

Also, I know this is off topic so don't kill me, but is there some sort of app everyone's using to be on Lana boards? I've been using the safari on my phone but the mobile version is so dumbed down. Is everyone else here doing the same as me or are y'all all on computers?

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Hibernating. The wait is gonna kill me.

Also, I know this is off topic so don't kill me, but is there some sort of app everyone's using to be on Lana boards? I've been using the safari on my phone but the mobile version is so dumbed down. Is everyone else here doing the same as me or are y'all all on computers?

i'm on my computer haha