Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

honestly just say what you want, cause you'll get hate either way. we all do. welcome lol xx

Awh thanks can't wait for my first bit of hate <3 x

welcome babe! I think you'll love it here

Cheers doll x

Well actually I started liking Lana when she released HBTB. I was watching a youtube video of top songs of the week and then popped up HBTB. I was really fascinated by the sound and the music video of the song. And that is how i was introduced to Honeymoon. But before all of that i was listening to Rihanna, Katy and etc. But Honeymoon was soo smooth and different that it changed my perspective of the music. And thats how i started listening to Lana. So i can't say anything bad about the record. It's just close to my heart.

-Homeland of the Gods-

but its not your place to justify what is wrong or right just because you don't think an individual should criticize lana. i think lana dresses terribly. thats my opinion, does it mean I'm participating in the hate that a magazine may be spreading? no, because I'm just stating my opinion

i haven't yet read a magazine that criticizes lana style, but i myself think lana dresses terribly because i can form my own opinions and i can be vocal about them because lana chose the life of a celebrity and its the small price to pay for the millions of dollars she makes

UbsOye5.png

tbh swan song and freak is worse than 24

what poor taste y'all have.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yeah am a honeymoon stan however it won't stop me from agreeing with the BTD stans that it was such a boring era. Also, unlike BTD, UV and now LFL it had no real visual theme. The visuals and videos were all over the place and sucked tbh. There was no excitement or hype cause she did no interviews or anything. I'm sad cause it seems like LFL is going the same way. I'm sure the music will be good she is just killing all the hype by doing nothing. Still got hope tho 

I'm new to lanaboards but been scared to post cause I don't want to be roasted by you all but hey guys. Fellow fan sick of waiting here.

you'll probably leave a couple of days scalped, but its ok. dust yourself off and continue on rambling with the gays

my life consists of nothing but constantly refreshing this thread

this ruby tuesday i predict we'll get the tracklist

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Salvatore says hi.

I accidentally liked this mess because I misread and thought you were saying Salvatore is great.  I'm taking my like back

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I have so much to learn I don't even know how to add those cute lil gifs. I need a tutorial people.

1. You may want to bookmark this: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends

It'll give you the little gif on your posts

2. To add an image and/or gif, copy and paste the URL link in between this: [img*] link goes here [/img*] make sure there are no spaces and remove the '*'. You do the same with videos too

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1. You may want to bookmark this: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends

It'll give you the little gif on your posts

2. To add an image and/or gif, copy and paste the URL link in between this: [img*] link goes here [/img*] make sure there are no spaces and remove the '*'. You do the same with videos too

Thanks so much! You're a star :kiss2: