Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i'm soooooooo fucking curious to see what sound she's done, lana please give us something!!!!!! even like a 10 second snippet!!! at this point i'm ready to mix her unreleased songs together and make my own lust for life album, i'm so desperate :rip:

YOUR SIGNATURE IS EVERYTHING :air:

???, ?????????

YOUR SIGNATURE IS EVERYTHING :air:

thank you!!! i made it in like 10 mins on my phone because my photoshop free trial ran out but i was desperate to update my profile :toofunny:

UbsOye5.png

IS THIS REAL OR CAN I STOP HAVING A HEART ATTACK? :defeated: :icant:

http://picosong.com/iRVP/

WHATEVER THIS IS I LOVE IT AND I WANT MORE :crying5: this is exactly the kind of sound i was hoping for, plus already knowing the lyrics to the song i know it's not gonna be a some slow drawn out melody, this better be real :pray2:

EDIT: also first thing i thought of when i heard this was the instrumental from the album trailer, so even if it's fan made or from a different artist, i like the direction this era is going in already and i hope it continues

and where did you find this??

UbsOye5.png

it also kinda reminds me of that instagram video of sean with his glass instrument thing that someone pointed out sounded similar to the music in the trailer, can someone post it so we can compare? i don't have the link on hand i didn't save it, but i know it was posted a while back on this thread

UbsOye5.png

WHATEVER THIS IS I LOVE IT AND I WANT MORE :crying5: this is exactly the kind of sound i was hoping for, plus already knowing the lyrics to the song i know it's not gonna be a some slow drawn out melody, this better be real :pray2:

EDIT: also first thing i thought of when i heard this was the instrumental from the album trailer, so even if it's fan made or from a different artist, i like the direction this era is going in already and i hope it continues

and where did you find this??

That's what I think too! A friend of mine said he found it and then sent me the link (I always ask him to find me literally anything Lana related.) He said he didn't know if it was legit or not...so I guess we'll have to make up our minds about that.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven