Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Guys, Im from Liverpool (where The Beatles are from) and one of the symbols going into the pan looks like a Liverbird, just saying it could have some meaning to one of the songs, since The Beatles have been coming up a lot.

It doesn't look exactly the same, but its a theory.

lana-del-rey.jpg

Photo is big so I've spoilered it.

9lngXcX.png

It's the Chimera Music logo. We've discussed this.

Guys, Im from Liverpool (where The Beatles are from) and one of the symbols going into the pan looks like a Liverbird, just saying it could have some meaning to one of the songs, since The Beatles have been coming up a lot.

lana-del-rey.jpg

9lngXcX.png

already discussed, it's the symbol for chimera music label

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

lana-del-rey.jpg

9lngXcX.png

you're late hunty

???, ?????????

Some of us are just trying to make light of a boring situation. There's no harm done.

I'd rather this thread be filled with dead end jokes instead of talking about Halsey.

Halsey is garbage.

giphy.gif

Her pronounciation is a bit all over the place in the backing vocals. Especially when she says "white" and "skies".

Coming from a British queen as such as myself, I can't say I hear her English pronunciations.. :erm:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Coming from a British queen as such as myself, I can't say I hear her English pronunciations.. :erm:

Well I'm British too and it's defo not American pronounciation. Maybe listen to it over a few times?

Her pronounciation is a bit all over the place in the backing vocals. Especially when she says "white" and "skies".

There are a few backing vocalists in that song, though.

Well I'm British too and it's defo not American pronounciation. Maybe listen to it over a few times?

Okay I can kind of hear it now..like the way she holds the notes for 'skies' and the way she says 'national'. My apologies :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay I can kind of hear it now..like the way she holds the notes for 'skies' and the way she says 'national'. My apologies :eek:

I think it's just the layering on the songs? Like it was mentioned earlier there were a LOT of backing vocals on NA so it might just be the layers conflicting

Why would she try to sound English on a song called NATIONAL ANTHEM ? Honestly you read too much into things

She doesn't "try" to, the backing vocals just do? Lmao you can't really think into a pronounciation. It sounds like an accent or it doesn't. Calm yo self.

I can't believe she's left us so dry we are now arguing if a 5 year old song about the American national anthem is sung in a British accent

em, cud u bouy me lots of them shiny ones? th ones that yu moght see on th queen, yeah? nice innit 

god save the queen, daddy

I love her singing style on BTD. They are posh.

I wish she would revert back to that insead of singing through her nose nowadays.

ha living-in-london-for-a-while impact. 

the adele collab with a cockney accent is coming guys!

She sounds British in interviews too during late 2011