Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

guys don't get your hopes up nothing will probably happen tomorrow, or wednesday, or thursday, or friday, or saturday, or sunday.

she's scrapped the whole era. BYE :thumb3: :thumb3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

do u think maybe she'd give us a lanaboards exclusive listen of the new album if we all spam her insta dms?

she's gotta love us lb gays the most right?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she's gotta love us lb gays the most right?

sometimes love is not enough, cause we leak her stuff..and she don't know why

and that's fine, but she could have kept scrolling to find something of a higher resolution

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Pink Moon is tomorrow... and tomorrow is a TUESDAY... 

IM ABOUT TO START CRYING IM NSJASBAIDBAAJKS

THIS BITCH IS AMAZINGGG

I will quit all social media for one week if she says something signifiant tomorrow.

If she gives us something tomorrow (today in the UK) and since it'll be a pink moon and a Tuesday, I swear my anus will actually literally prolapse.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

IF she really give us somthing tomorrow that means she calculated every step this era would have...

(except for the Love release thx u brazilians :creep: )

???, ?????????

I'm looking forward to this album with all my life, but tbh guys, I'm so over this vintage feel. It's just not something I can imagine hanging w friends to. I hope it's not tacky. The fact that there's features probably means it'll sound cool. I really hope LDR6 is surf rock alternative with a cinematic flare.

Are you seriously talking about the next record when this one hasn't even been released yet? Epitome of extraness :facepalm:

VyIsfwC.jpg

I mean she could've just posted pink moons because she knows tomorrow is one (well if she's in london then it's today where she is). Or maybe she just thought it looked nice. it could be apropos of nothing

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png