Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ALL THESE YEARS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HER TO SMILE ON A COVER 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

question for all the people who dislike it:

would you prefer this or the neil shoot w the white background?

tbh this. the only part I don't love is the placement of the car and the border

question for all the people who dislike it:

would you prefer this or the neil shoot w the white background?

honestly neither of them are as good as BTD/UV. I would prefer the neil shoot if I HAD to choose, but they're both not that good. 

She's beautiful on it and I love the smile, it just doesn't really strike me either way, tho. I'm sure it'll grow on me, I wasn't sure about other covers before and now I like them. I think it's just the border that's throwing me.

The old LDR logo is back!! The smile!! Her beauty!!!!

I said this earlier, but this truly does seem like a development of Born to Die (if I'm describing that correctly) Like as if she were releasing Born to Die at this point in her life instead of back in 2012.

Centered in the middle of the picture, in front of a car, bringing back the old logo.. On BTD she's looking moody, but on LFL she has a grand smile. I'm shook :xcry:

To add to this, this is also the first album cover of hers from any release (album, EP, single) to feature her smile.

Happy Lana is coming!!! She's a new woman!! :krylie: (radio fades in)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS