Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think it's very important to get reminded and keep in mind how fucking good Best American Record sounds like. If it's on the record and everything is in the vibe then every cell in my body is here for it and if she scraps it well it will confirm me that I prefer her unreleased, at any rate this in the dictionary under the definition of masterpiece

ZKcaooE.png

Honestly, are we not going to stress over the fact that we're possibly being prepared what could be an upbeat Lana album? I am all in for that. 

:flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

I hope she scraps BAR and that every song on the album is more upbeat than Love.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This cover is trash and looks fanmade. The album trailer was so perfect and visually pleasing and now this weird ass cover with the awkward frame and font is released. The best thing is the car but then again it kind of looks like they photoshopped her in front of it oh god

This cover is trash and looks fanmade. The album trailer was so perfect and visually pleasing and now this weird ass cover with the awkward frame and font is released. The best thing is the car but then again it kind of looks like they photoshopped her in front of it oh god

I love it :fabcat:

LIZARD PEOPLE

I hope we'll get tracklist soon, so I'd know if BAR/Architecture is on the album or not, so I could listen to it if it's not :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lana will never do an upbeat album ever again, get over it 

then why tf would she name her album lust for life and be beaming on the cover of it?? no one is expecting dance pop or edm, but there's no way she is going to give us an entire album of honeymoon-paced/depressing songs or else she's really lost it. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

then why tf would she name her album lust for life and be beaming on the cover of it?? no one is expecting dance pop or edm, but there's no way she is going to give us a bunch of honeymoon-paced songs or else she's really lost it.

upbeat it'll be

IDK if this would be a popular opinion but I really hope in one of Lana's music videos she has a really cheesy intro like in "Everybody's Fool" by Evanescence, but more aesthetically pleasing and Lana. Kind of like the way the album trailer was formatted. I'd love to see her do a cheesy 50's commercial. Suits the theme so far, too. Also 50x less emo but still.

then why tf would she name her album lust for life and be beaming on the cover of it?? no one is expecting dance pop or edm, but there's no way she is going to give us a bunch of honeymoon-paced songs or else she's really lost it. 

She will though nowadays a song like Freak is upbeat to her

Yall aint fans. When shes in a moody and dark place for her albums, you complain. When shes bubbly and dedicating a whole album to her fans you're ungrateful. I'll be sure to not check this thread for a very long time because the negativity based on her direction is appalling and disgraceful. Especially the people who have such hatred for chuck and nicole nodlands work. Have some respect. Those two women were there for Lana before we even knew about her and they produced some of her best photography. And I love Chuck, she is such a great asset to Lana and if i had a sister, id want her to be just a portion of how good chuck is. 

I wrote this to Lana although she'll never see it because I am so happy with this direction.

"I am so happy and proud of you. I knew you were going to come back with another masterpiece album. This photo is absolutely darling, and your smiles radiates through everyone that views it. Lana your music gives ME a lust for life" -instagram

No news for a long time

Lana releases album cover

Everyone complains about her eyebrows and smile

Exactly. It's disgraceful.

No news for a long time

Lana releases album cover

Everyone complains about her eyebrows and smile

You forgot one thing ;):

No news for a long time … everyone complains about lack of news, Lana hates us, where is she, she's over etc.

Lana releases album cover ... Everyone complains about her eyebrows and smile