Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lana might've just let then sample it. Whe else wasn't it released on the soundtrack.

Nope, that's not the way it really works. None of her prior film soundtracks are owned by her. It's the person who directs the soundtrack who chooses what happens to it, but none of them end up on albums (they end up on original soundtracks, sometimes not all sounds on the soundtrack end up on the release) so Lana wouldn't own it, same with how Lana won't own things like OUAD or big eyes.

I've never heard Life Is Beautiful :eek:

It's just a snippet from a trailer of the film, I'll admit it was amazing, but the way everyone cries about a 30 second snippet is over dramatic.

Nope, that's not the way it really works. None of her prior film soundtracks are owned by her. It's the person who directs the soundtrack who chooses what happens to it, but none of them end up on albums (they end up on original soundtracks, sometimes not all sounds on the soundtrack end up on the release) so Lana wouldn't own it, same with how Lana won't own things like OUAD or big eyes.

OUAD?

If this album leaks I will be so upset, if it keeps fucking happening she'll feel so discouraged its honestly so unfair on her

she's stronger than that. as a popular artists, you unfortunately have to expect shit like that. just be more careful with who you share your music with and be strict with producers

she's stronger than that. as a popular artists, you unfortunately have to expect shit like that. just be more careful with who you share your music with and be strict with producers

Agreed, but I think people, inc people on here, don't realise that these albums are literally months and years in the making and it must feel so awful when it all goes down the drain because it was leaked -- and she's had it too much imo 

giphy.gif

if they collab i will actually die

(before u @ me i know its not happening but Let Me Dream)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother