Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Stop to be annoying... If lana dont says nothing we can imagine whatever we want to imagine... :deadbanana:

Sure, imagine whatever you want to imagine but go do it in a different thread because this one is for NEWS.

Honestly, it's like some of you post random stuff just for the sake of posting something or 'keeping the thread alive'... if there is no new info then it's fine if this thread goes quiet till something new does happen, seriously.

If you wanna post random things there is literally a thread called 'Random Conversation Thread', or you can go create your own thread in the conversation area about whatever you want, go wild, just do it somewhere else  :smokes3:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Sure, imagine whatever you want to imagine but go do it in a different thread because this one is for NEWS.

Honestly, it's like some of you post random stuff just for the sake of posting something or 'keeping the thread alive'... if there is no new info then it's fine if this thread goes quiet till something new does happen, seriously.

If you wanna post random things there is literally a thread called 'Random Conversation Thread', or you can go create your own thread in the conversation area about whatever you want, go wild, just do it somewhere else  :smokes3:

SOrry but i tougth importants news would be post anyway so no one gonna read this shit for news... Everybody talk ramdom things in this thread or we have almost 300 pages of news ?  :smokes3:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I think you guys are just too triggered 24/7 bc your stupid theories are never true

can you send me your icon pic i've been looking for the untagged one for years (not really but just send me) PLEASE

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Actually there are rumours that the next music video has been uploaded on private! 

https://twitter.com/moonxxshowers/status/853611251586539520

This account looks very reliable. It had been the only account that pointed out ths SXSW performance before it was officialy announced and also said BAR wasn't the album title.

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

SOrry but i tougth importants news would be post anyway so no one gonna read this shit for news... Everybody talk ramdom things in this thread or we have almost 300 pages of news ?  :smokes3:

Yeah, we have like 300 pages of random shit, that's why we don't need more. 

:horror:

I mean live your life, no hate, feel free to say random things while we wait for actual news but there is literally a thread specifically for that, go use it. 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Actually there are rumours that the next music video has been uploaded on private! 

This account looks very reliable. It had been the only account that pointed out ths SXSW performance before it was officialy announced and also said BAR wasn't the album title.

Its the tropic video that arent avaliable in every country.. Every era a fan says the same.. i cant oh shit  :makeup:

it can not be true however since you do not have the function on yt anymore where you can see that there is one more video uploaded than shown.

Yeah, we have like 300 pages of random shit, that's why we don't need more. 

:horror:

I mean live your life, no hate, feel free to say random things while we wait for actual news but there is literally a thread specifically for that, go use it. 

Ok Dear  :makeup:

wtf you guys are arguing bc there's random posts in this topic

what the f

Its the tropic video that arent avaliable in every country.. Every era a fan says the same.. i cant oh shit  :makeup:

i've seen thrice in this era

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I don't think counting the videos is reliable. During the Honeymoon era a lot of things leaked because several people had access to Vevo private videos and the number of videos hadn't change whilst they were private. ​​​​​​​

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

I swear we should have a FAQ pinned to this forum somewhere, filled with answers to the most common questions seen and repeatedly asked lmaoo

What's China.palace/this thing China.palace posted? What's the Untouchable Five? Is Life is Beautiful going to be on the album? Who is Eclipse? What genre is Lana (because I so desperately need to affix a label to an artist's varied input)?

Looks like I forgot

There seems to be one extra video on Lana's VEVO! New music video ready to publish???

fullsizeoutput-3494.png