Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i think lana is abled to deliver her kind of quality music with a commercial appear and i feel like that's what she was going for with love but sis..

it did better than HBTB. Give credits where it is due.

In fact, it got a lots of spins from radio1 which is a huge improvement.

Lust For Life ft The Weeknd needs to come out now. Love was her "it's like that" (re introduction to the GP after flop)

Her next single could be her "We Belong Together"

it did better than HBTB. Give credits where it is due.

In fact, it got a lots of spins from radio1 which is a huge improvement.

Lust For Life ft The Weeknd needs to come out now. Love was her "it's like that" (re introduction to the GP after flop)

Her next single could be her "We Belong Together"

Bounce is that you?

Video Games is commercial.

The lyrics, the extremely clean and polished vocals (vocals that could be easily remixed), the high production value.

The video on the other hand at the time was artsy fartsy which fooled the indie stans.

lol it's funny you say that because I remember her complaining about the low production value of video games in an interview one time

lol it's funny you say that because I remember her complaining about the low production value of video games in an interview one time

low compared to the bombastic sound of BTD

Not everything else.

Fandom:

Which album is the best, which songs are better, when will she release the tracklist, where's the new single, the new video, we need something ASAP...  Lana is charting, NO SHE'S NOT, she's better than other artists,

I'M UNSTANNING, she is not promoting, she is not giving new info. GURL COME THROUGH!!

Lana:

txWPflE.gif

mH6fLZ4.gif

Fandom:

Which album is the best, which songs are better, when will she release the tracklist, where's the new single, the new video, we need something ASAP...  Lana is charting, NO SHE'S NOT, she's better than other artists,

I'M UNSTANNING, she is not promoting, she is not giving new info. GURL COME THROUGH!!

Lana:

txWPflE.gif

Is that the lust for Life mv

Bounce is that you?

My analogy makes more sense.

Perfect Illusion was a disaterous flop compared to applause.

And It's Like That was Mariah biggest hit since her glitter 9/11 floppage. An improvement but it still wasn't a huge smash. It gave a taste to the gp.

Million Noses ain't a "we belong together".

Fandom:

Lana:

txWPflE.gif

that gif would make much more sense with that "thug life" tag  :defeated:

giphy.gif

Do you think that she wrote Lust For Life with the weeknd in the same period with Party Monster and Stargirl Interlude?

This may says something about what lfl will sound

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Do you think that she wrote Lust For Life with the weeknd in the same period with Party Monster and Stargirl Interlude?

This may says something about what lfl will sound

Probally she and the weeknd wrote many things toghter... So we  will never know..  :ohno:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

so i was at my friends house and we were playing music through his speaker, and then he decides to put on Love as a joke for his family and take the piss and cringe about how depressing it was. I just sat there like bitch ima slap you :crazy:

my friends are the same - even with songs like Love they think it's so depressing even though THE SONG IS CALLED LOVE  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

plus it's always the same thing that happens when I tell anyone I love Lana:

"But...don't you find her like... a bit depressing???"

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png