Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

so lana is doing a concert in NY and 90% of the tickets are sold in 20 min

Guys dont buy tickets from there, wait for them to be officially released once Lana actually announces the tour lol. I know this is off topic but I've been stressing it on LanaDReyCrew. Those ticket prices are ridiculous because they're from a third party website, just wait!!!!

so lana is doing a concert in NY and 90% of the tickets are sold in 20 min

and they're expensive af

Guys dont buy tickets from there, wait for them to be officially released once Lana actually announces the tour lol. I know this is off topic but I've been stressing it on LanaDReyCrew. Those ticket prices are ridiculous because they're from a third party website, just wait!!!!

so she will be touring on america too and not only on London?

THANK LORD

???, ?????????

the venue advises to buy the tickets from livenation (they neither confirmed nor denied the date being real though).

the website is a third party reseller that set the prices and maybe the whole event is fake.

i76mrxw.png 

the venue advises to buy the tickets from livenation (they neither confirmed nor denied the date being real though).

the website is a third party reseller that set the prices and maybe the whole event is fake.

The event is real, it's posted on other websites too. The third party seller just posted it pre-maturely 

mess

???, ?????????

The event is real, it's posted on other websites too. The third party seller just posted it pre-maturely 

i just checked the website and i can't seem to find it, i'm not saying that it's 100% fake but the only website that lists this event is this 3rd party ticket website

it's neither in their calendar nor listed on the front page where the other events are listed.

i76mrxw.png 

im so sad i thought we'd get something today :(

We kinddd of did with Dazed actually coming out today and Yoür girl leaking lol, I think the actual interview in the magazine will have some sort of surprise that wasn't released today as at the bottom of the page it said the interview was condensed compared to the magazine version

In the UK it's 10:30pm, Lana is in Cali so that's 8 hours behind, so that would make it 2:30pm so there's still time

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I thought she'd clue us in today too but we did find out a new song title and a collab confirmed so at least there's that

And the elusive Thy Woman finally leaked. Not for the album but was still pretty damn exciting. It'll hold me

Over til Friday when we better get at least track list but hopefully preorder

LIZARD PEOPLE

i just checked the website and i can't seem to find it, i'm not saying that it's 100% fake but the only website that lists this event is this 3rd party ticket website

There's parking passes for the show on Ticketmaster and Live Nation

anyways sorry for getting off topic I just wanted to clear that up,

I hope we get the pre order this friday lol 

I thought she'd clue us in today too but we did find out a new song title and a collab confirmed so at least there's that

And the elusive Thy Woman finally leaked. Not for the album but was still pretty damn exciting. It'll hold me

Over til Friday when we better get at least track list but hopefully preorder

Me too... Possibly in the last days on April we have it...

And if it does not happen, she's gon make me go crazy

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Me too... Possibly in the last days on April we have it...

And if it does not happen, she's gon make me go crazy

​It's enough just to make you go craaaazy, craaaazy, craaaazy!

sorry idk how many times that joke has been done but it was just too tempting 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

​It's enough just to make you go craaaazy, craaaazy, craaaazy!

sorry idk how many times that joke has been done but it was just too tempting 

Lol  :smokes2:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm just SO excited for this album!!  :legend:

I like The Weeknd so the fact he is on the title track doesn't upset me luckily! And I've never heard Sean Lennon's music (didn't even know about him till now tbh) but I'm not going to check him out, I wanna listen to the collab without any preconceived ideas or expectations about how it might sound? I like that the collab will be a total surprise for me when I first listen to it, if you know what I mean?

And I LOVE that she said she got some "sci-fi flare" to some of the songs, CAN'T WAIT for that!!  :excited:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg