Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I feel a litlle bit disappointed with this interview...there isn't really any new information other than a name of a new song, right? Weeknd and Lennon collabs were already "confirmed". 

I feel a litlle bit disappointed with this interview...there isn't really any new information other than a name of a new song, right? Weeknd and Lennon collabs were already "confirmed". 

tho i think  it's not the full one.

???, ?????????

She needs to confirm metro boomin

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif

Max Martin

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif

Okay it took FOREVER for me to read through all these pages and the interview since I'm not the fastest reader and I remember telling y'all like 5 pre release threads ago that I want Max Martin to produce for Lana and y'all were just like that's never happening and now it could actually happen :hooker: . And I do feel like it's a bit unlikely for Lana to fly across the world just for a bit of advice like that probably could've been done over the phone but then again I don't know much about how the music industry works...And did you guys notice both this new York date and the London one were leaked on a Tuesday , this is probably a reach but is it possible that Lana is doing it on purpose?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Okay it took FOREVER for me to read through all these pages and the interview since I'm not the fastest reader and I remember telling y'all like 5 pre release threads ago that I want Max Martin to produce for Lana and y'all were just like that's never happening and now it could actually happen :hooker: . And I do feel like it's a bit unlikely for Lana to fly across the world just for a bit of advice like that probably could've been done over the phone but then again I don't know much about how the music industry works...And did you guys notice both this new York date and the London one were leaked on a Tuesday , this is probably a reach but is it possible that Lana is doing it on purpose?

Maybe each Tuesday she will reveal a continent until the Tour announcement.

Example:

Tuesday 4th - Europe (London)

Tuesday 18th - America (NYC)

i know this is a total reach but let a fan dream :toofunny:

???, ?????????

She needs to confirm metro boomin

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif

forgive me for being dumb but what is metro boomin

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

forgive me for being dumb but what is metro boomin

Very good and famous rap/hiphop producer. He does incredible stuff like that Future song with the flute "Mask Off". He's amazing and he posted a few times about Lana and Lust For Life over these last few weeks

Btw the Lana x Courtney collab wasn't even mentioned in the interview so I think it's confirmed it doesn't exist. They literally say:" we still have to work together" or something like that

giphy.gif

I would die if she had Max Martin AND metroboomin on the album.

I could totally see metro producing the title track withThe Weeknd

giphy.gif

I would die if she had Max Martin AND metroboomin on the album.

I could totally see metro producing the title track withThe Weeknd

The mother fucking ratchet bop weve been waiting for.

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif

She doesn't have Max on the album, she just asked his advice on one song.

flew to Sweden for advice sure jan.

Lana rarely gets out of her house so this is a bit extra.

producer

[YouTube]

[/YouTube]

[Youtube]https://youtu.be/FHkMT1Vxi5I[/YouTube]

[YouTube]

[/YouTube]26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif
I agree he's a good producer but the lyrics on those song aren't my cup of tea so a combo of those beats and Lana would b so amazing

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Y'all she didn't have Martin in LFL she just flew to him to ask him a little advice

And yes let's not forget about the rest of the interview I'm sure we'll get more info

I purchased it already but I don't know yet if it's shipped or not

Wbu guys?

:smile3: