Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Even if we can't all agree on the song's quality, can't we agree she's trying more this time around? The little video on the official audio surprised the fuck out of me, tbh, I feel like it was more complex/put together than some of her actual videos. That alone excites me, because I love the visuals. Can't wait for the video if it's anything like the single cover. It's so lush and colorful and Lana looks gorgeous. 

I love how in the little official audio video how she's sorta being coy and kicking her feet out over the H of the Hollywood sign. So cute. 

Okay but how is this song "Hollywood-centric" like that guy described  :wtf2:

They're sitting, dancing, and fucking on the hollywood sign. And also lana lives inside of it, I guess. 

that's as hollywood as it gets in the most literal way possible 

"(Link in Bio) The Queen @@lanadelrey 's Lust For Life featuring me is out. Thank you for letting me be a part of this . Also an honor to be the first feature on your discography !"

Omg, Barrie James O'neill who? a$ap Rocky who? Bobby Womack who? Woodkid who? Smiley who?

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Omg, Barrie James O'neill who? a$ap Rocky who? Bobby Womack who? Woodkid who? Smiley who?

i'm still mildly salty about the woodkid collaboration(s) that never happened 

i76mrxw.png