Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She needs to release L4L MV as soon as possible. So that she can take advantage of the the hype right now. The audio on youtube has already 3m + views and its only been on there for a few hours. Imagine the views she will get if she drops the MV this week  :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Honestly though I don't think we will have to wait that long. I see the album being released in the next month or so. On top of that Lana was talking about releasing a couple more tracks in the same style as LFL before it dropping in the interview yesterday. It definitely seems like a more thought out rollout than the last couple. It's smart for them to release these more GP friendly tunes up to release date to build up hype. That said I'm def waiting and looking forward to the more "acoustic" side of the record. 

I had meant to quote @lanawolf , sorry.

I think Lust For Life is a really great song! I'll be honest i was expecting a much longer song with some kind of big beautiful ending, kind of like what she did with off to the races or I can fly, i don't know it's still amazing though! I love how she always somehow manages to give you chills, even when she's saying "take off your clothes", the melody at that part makes me emotional

I'm really surprised at how well the audio on youtube is doing! 3m views already! Even Gaga only has 2m views so far and her song came out a couple of days ago... AND she performed it at Coachella, man that song is flopping HARD

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

why didnt U buy it?

xvHcVz7.gif

I actually did! I am not sure why it gives me that option there.  When I go to the page for the song it says "purchased".  I purchased it right away.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

LFL reached #6 in the UK ! Hopefully it can make it to the top 5 but there are some other big releases out right now

+ the audio is about to hit 4M views in 24 hours. We love girl with good streams

giphy.gif

but guys why waste your money if u can just stream it on youtube and spotify?

also has anyone got their Dazed magazine yet, it's supposed to arrive today but i still haven't got mine :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

but guys why waste your money if u can just stream it on youtube and spotify?

also has anyone got their Dazed magazine yet, it's supposed to arrive today but i still haven't got mine :(

I haven't got mine :(

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven