Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Didn't she do a private party in the Middle East at the time?

she came to Lebanon once

and there was a fashion show in Dubai in 2014 and they said she's coming then at the same day they informed us she's cancelled 

She'll only tour in the middle east if it's profitable. I don't see it happening soon though but let's hope I'm wrong

but she promised us before in 2015

:smile3:

she came to Lebanon once

and there was a fashion show in Dubai they said she's coming and at the same day they informed us she's cancelled 

but she promised us before in 2015

she says a lot of things.

Lana's not really the one who chooses where she performs

yes thats really sad

i still have hope since she has mentioned saudi arabia time zone on twitter before and Love & LFL were #1 in their itunes as what my friend said  they also were #1 in many middle eastren countries so maybe one day she'll pay attention to us

although her father Rob has mentioned LDR Arabia on twitter like one month ago so we still have hope... i guess idk

:smile3:

This is quite a difficult time.. Like, we don't know wether we'll get the MV for LFL, the pre-order, the track list etc. It's frustrating.

In these dark times*  :creep:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lust for Life (Audio):

500,000 Likes

We love a hit  :hooker:

Love is about to reach 1 million likes, had any dislikes and yet....It's actually unbelieveable how well received the songs are and they still underperform. And they are even high quality pop songs. It's not some random garbage. I truly don't understand it.

so the Love video has reached more than 50M views and almost 1M likes, the same amount as Born To Die

It's close, not the same

so the Love video has reached more than 50M views and almost 1M likes, the same amount as Born To Die

the born to die video has 322 mil views and 1.44 mil likes, yet the love video has 50 mil views and has almost at 1 mil likes. that means love is doing really good especially considering the btd vid has been out since 2011

pNjWdpc.png

the born to die video has 322 mil views and 1.44 mil likes, yet the love video has 50 mil views and has almost at 1 mil likes. that means love is doing really good especially considering the btd vid has been out since 2011

i think it means that more people have a youtube account lol 

Are we even sure there's a video for LFL? Maybe they just filmed those scenes for the audio clip

I doubt Abe took time away from his busy schedule to stand around for photos and be filmed sitting on a H for an audio stream.

They're on an actual set in the cover photo and the song is a high profile duet, theres obvs going to be a video.

I'm sad that her apartment in H is gone in LFL

EDIT: I'm an idiot and I don't understand a thing right now

So one newspaper releases an article with 0% proof about her with G-Easy and suddenly everyone believes there is something going on.

I mean wouldn't it be easier to pretend she's fucking Abel behind Selena's back..

qsVmBMd.png