Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The thing to do is to leave Lana, her management, and anyone that she might be working with alone. There is no reason to hassle anyone. That won't speed anything up.

Don't harass photographers either. I don't want to witness that again after a little episode that happened this week.

???? Elle literally saved this forum and fighted Lana's managers for us! And now y'all going for her? 

I get it, this is a forum and we should have free speech and so. But emailing Ed for him to see how messy the thread is, IMO it's just doing Elle work harder and harder.

Who is coming for Elle? Nobody. We all respect Elle.

He can not shut this place down cause her management does not run this place. As long as nothing illegal happens in here and I am sure they monitor this place anyway, you should not be so dramatic. 

The thing to do is to leave Lana, her management, and anyone that she might be working with alone. There is no reason to hassle anyone. That won't speed anything up.

Don't harass photographers either. I don't want to witness that again after a little episode that happened this week.

What happened?

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

Who is coming for Elle? Nobody. We all respect Elle.

He can not shut this place down cause her management does not run this place. As long as nothing illegal happens in here and I am sure they monitor this place anyway, you should not be so dramatic. 

Yeah ik im dramatic sorry  but what I mean it's that we're just going to give another bad impression on the site

???, ?????????

I really hope you didn't do that. Ed has threatened to shut down the site before, and if he sees behaviour like this, he just might.

queen elle sue them! :oprah3:  :hottie:

i will love you until the end of time.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say stop with all this moon bullshit, for the love of god. If we get anything on a "moon" it'll be coincidence. Approximately a million moons have gone by since the beginning of this era and basically none of them have brought anything. I highly doubt Lana's always looking for the new moon's.

Sorry I tend to reach wen I'm bored :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lana will delay the album because of meeting G-Eazy. This fling has impacted her profoundly and she's no longer in the same mindset as when she wrote the album. She will take a few more months to process the new relationship.

fuck! :whoopi:  this is so true :oprah3:  :oprah2:  :oprah:

i will love you until the end of time.

It sounds like Ed already knows about the forum I doubt our dumbo opinions are going to change his release plans in the slightest, no need to potentially stir up trouble

we don't need drama. What happened has happened. I doubt F all will happen. God bless

how come this Ed guy gets to decide when the album comes out? Lana made the damn thing, shouldn't she get a say?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

what about the 5 magazine photoshoots

No Paris Match this week probably due to Presidential stuff. It must have got pushed to another date.