Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

lmfao they must be from this site

MAY TWENTY SIXTH TWO THOUSAND SEVENTEEN IS THE OFUCKINGFICIAL RELEASE DATE. LANA'S OBVI JUST NOT READY.

like legit many sites already proved this including Universal themself. drop it

Sorry but what is discord?

Discord is basically a program where you can join different chat servers and chat with people.

giphy.gif

I know she said it wasn't going to be a surprise release but honestly that's what I'm expecting at this point. It wouldn't be on all those websites if it wasn't true, and I could see how they might decide that although it isn't ordinarily the best release plan for lana, it is better than having everything leak (maybe they know some people have it?)

Okay but is nobody actually concentrating on what we FACTUALLY know from what has been ANNOUNCED. Lana is playing Radio 1 Big Weekend May 27.. 1 day after supposed May 26 album release, and she SAID in the Radio 1 interview she would have some surprises for her set.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

It's obviously coming out in May 26th, the big question is: Has Lana forgetten she's releasing an album since the moment she started fucking her new lover? QUESTION MARK

Please don't put the image of her fucking trash man G-Eazy in my head.

giphy.gif

I'll be missing you

fhzmn.jpg

jk cant cancel my flights anyway without losing all the money

speaking of delayed release dates, can't wait to finally get the James Franco book in December 2035! Only 18 years to go, glad I pre-ordered

b13912977b324639b3379bfeff21087e.png

image.png

Please don't use my face as a joke maybe you don't mean any harm but I really hate myself badly and this makes me feel very bad. Thank you

Wait that's your face? Gurl I didn't know I haven't seen your face in like... Years? 

I thought it was like a Youtuber thing like Trisha Paytas you know 

Not making fun of you Anne sis! 

Awks

you know like when lana be on instagram and it's like "i cant believe my song is on the radio".

Maybe it's not the "can't believe it" in the sense like omg I've made it--rather the "I can't believe it" in the sense like she literally didn't know it was out.

Okay but is nobody actually concentrating on what we FACTUALLY know from what has been ANNOUNCED. Lana is playing Radio 1 Big Weekend May 27.. 1 day after supposed May 26 album release, and she SAID in the Radio 1 interview she would have some surprises for her set.

she'd probably premier a new song slowed down west coast acapella style. i'm hoping for the best but i wouldn't place a bet on lana definitely releasing on may 26th. On another note though we got love and lsf (single) before getting an official announcement too. I guess we'll find out on may 26th or 27th.

i76mrxw.png