Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

lana's shtick has become so contrived and awkward now it's almost kabuki

i hope the elle issue details her skincare routine tho, her career might be coming apart but her complexion isn't. michelle phan is BALD !

I think it's safe to say Lana doesn't do anything (related to the alboom) on Fridays even the singles weren't released on Friday

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Even Shakira dropped her music video today and her album is due the 26th as well. If This album is expected for the 26th it seems like Lana's record label is doing anything they can to make sure Lana flops. They're going to release the album at some weird time of the day as well, probably 2am when no one is awake or people when getting ready for work. Upon release only 3 sales. One from a sugar daddy, one from James Franco and another from Chuck.

ruZKe8V.gif

"My boyfriend's back and he's cooler than ever.." I posted that part of the audio with that part of the video on a topic here. Search in the fan art section

Your channel...

One word: Gallavich

:defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

my family is having a party and they brought home this disgustingly smelly cheese and it reminds me of her italian lover she had, just thought i should let you all know since we pulling shit out of our ass

When do you guys think the album will leak? A full week before official release or 2/3 days before?

I wanna say a full week before

giphy.gif