Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Middle eastern time zone is GMT+3

sis what does that mean :derpna2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm reaching here... But remember when Lana tweeted the 'ingredients can be found online" post, and she used a cake emoji? What if that's a clue that she'll release the album on her birthday? Idk.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm expecting this song to be more acoustic since she said "I want to dig into the more acoustic side of the record" before it's out. Here for it

but she said that she was going to release some more anthemic music first, so I'd imagine that this would be one of those

oh so like we should check in like 18 hrs or so 

yeah i believe so, i'm so excited!! :kris:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wonder if this song is getting a video?

I think it will.

I think LFL was the Terrence Loves You of this era (since that didn't have a video).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Omg youesa so close like I will translate in th mod I ing

ADD ME ON SNAPCBAT EVEEJOM MY HAWRNAME IS ELLIJAH NO OTS ELLIJAY WLINAY WLLIA

ELLIEAY

ELLIDAY

ELLIJAY

^^^^ the last onw

Iconic

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Omg youesa so close like I will translate in th mod I ing

ADD ME ON SNAPCBAT EVEEJOM MY HAWRNAME IS ELLIJAH NO OTS ELLIJAY WLINAY WLLIA

ELLIEAY

ELLIDAY

ELLIJAY

^^^^ the last onw

I love our mod Ellijah

ok unpopular opinion but : when she was interviewing on BBC1 abt LFL and she talked about Yosemite and how it's a good representation of the ACOUSTIC SIDE of the record, i got a little bugged, i just cant see how acoustics will fit in on this record. i mean BAR was good....demo sounding. I cant see how it'll go from Love to LFL to some acoustic guitar one take song like Yosemite. /: i wont be dissapointed though. ive been a fa since 2012 and i've always been skeptical of new directions she takes so ig this should be nice

ok unpopular opinion but : when she was interviewing on BBC1 abt LFL and she talked about Yosemite and how it's a good representation of the ACOUSTIC SIDE of the record, i got a little bugged, i just cant see how acoustics will fit in on this record. i mean BAR was good....demo sounding. I cant see how it'll go from Love to LFL to some acoustic guitar one take song like Yosemite. /: i wont be dissapointed though. ive been a fa since 2012 and i've always been skeptical of new directions she takes so ig this should be nice

I'm hoping it will give me Lizzy Grant/May Jailer vibes

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

What if it's a double album? One CD like Love/Lust for Life and another like Yosemite?

giphy.gif

I've really tried to keep from coming here because anytime something new (or slightly different from whatever expectation y'all had) happens, everyone on here has a complete meltdown. BUT now I'm here and I would like to say that I'm super excited for this song and I happen to love the title! Of course I'd rather the "-" be a "/" in the title or just get rid of "Coachella - " all together, but I'm not so bothered by it that I'm going to change it in my iTunes library when it's released  :awk:  Why would you change an artist's intended style just to have it fit into your own aesthetic lens? It just seems frivolous to me, I suppose. 

On a different note, sort of, what do you gorls think it's gonna sound like? I'm getting some serious Brooklyn Baby vibes from the title alone  :oprah3: