Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I thought Lucky Ones was common to not like? It's not bad buts it's boring. It's so skippable.

Still know every word to that bitch though gotta be a real stan you know what I mean.

omg is it common? That's so weird cus when i first heard Born to Die that song was my favourite and stood out to me the most. Did u not hear the ending instrumentation of that song? i cried when i first heard it haha

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

omg is it common? That's so weird cus when i first heard Born to Die that song was my favourite and stood out to me the most. Did u not hear the ending instrumentation of that song? i cried when i first heard it haha

It's got some decent strings, I'll give it that and it's a cute song but something about it...just doesn't click. I think it's the pace.

Praying that this is not in any way shape or form on the album including the deluxe edition if there is one.

Honestly Coachella (Woodstock In My Mind) makes Guns and Roses a masterpiece in comparison. I mean at least the production for G'n'R wasn't a goddamn mess.

There's no polite way to say this but it's pure horseshit :toofunny: :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I feel sorry for Elle, probably not the best news to wake up to when you're hungover :thumb3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I was at Coachella, 

Catching Salmonella

I watched my vision swing in time

I guess I was in it, cause baby for a minute

I was on the ground throwing up in time 

Then the next morning, they put out the warning 

Zombies were crossing over country lines

I turned off the music, I knew I could use a 

Vaccination before it stole my mind

Cause what about all the children?

And what about all their parents?

What about their heads containing brains just like mine

And what about the doctors?

Working in isolation

Just to contain the virus, that's taking over our minds

The song isn't out in all regions yet because it's mean to come out tomorrow, we got this from the NZ Spotify where songs get released a day earlier can y'all not

It's only my dark city, only my new man...