Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

THis is for all the BTD stans that were bitching about her last two records and were begging her to go back to that Emile'd faux hip hop shitty beat'd mess. The way their wish backfired is spectacular

Oh, we could only wish Emile actually produced it. He apparently didn't.

Oh, we could only wish Emile actually produced it. He apparently didn't.

I mean it has his iCoNiQuE screaming samples and kids playing around can be heard so he definitely had something to say

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

So the Honeymoon hate has started again. Sometimes I feel y'all deserve this kind of mediocre music for paying dust to such a cohesive, well thought out brilliant album. But then the gays would even declare those mediocre songs as better than honeymoon.

Ew. Why did she put that beat on this? It doesn't match her vocals at all???????!?!?!????

Chorus is TRASH, the backing vocal when she says "a stairway" is so cringey, bye, this doesn't work at all.

Yall comparing this to legendary Born to Die is disgusting and you all need to repent. At this point I've lost all hope for this album even though title track did that already lmao.

My stan card is #gone. I'll be in the Halsey thread. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Ew. Why did she put that beat on this? It doesn't match her vocals at all???????!?!?!????

Chorus is TRASH, the backing vocal when she says "a stairway" is so cringey, bye, this doesn't work at all.

Yall comparing this to legendary Born to Die is disgusting and you all need to go to repent. At this point I've lost all hope for this album even though title track did that already lmao.

My stan card is #gone. I'll be in the Halsey thread. 

This, TBH. As soon as a song has beats in it, people compare it to Born To Die LMAO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif