Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

yes it can be i think this happened with Brooklyn baby, right? as what i guess it will happen again with TNC

Brooklyn Baby was released as a buzz-single shortly before UV came out, just like she did it with MTWBT for Honeymoon. Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness, National Anthem, Dark Paradise and Ultraviolence were all post-album singles.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

yes it is sin "haram" due to our religion.. it should be without drums/piano.. etc (acapella)  :toofunny:

yeah but most of ppl already know about it so it wouldn't be a surprise

I actually dated a guy back in high school who came from a very orthodox religious family that wouldn't allow for any music that wasn't hymns. 

We broke up. We're still friends. He's a gay atheist boogie woogie pianist now 

is this Lana's next short film

tumblr_oq2egr8zoI1vm9106o1_500.png

I'd change the used Fiesta to stealing either Chevy, Corvette, Bugatti Veyron, Pink Cadillac, Escalade, Pontiac, Mercedes, Lamborghini or White Lincoln Continental or any other shown in the videos :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Does anyone have a link to the audio from Lana's Instagram account of her singing C-WIMM? I'd totally appreciate it.

giphy.gif

Maybe the reason the LFL video has yet to be released is because it includes more than just that song on it? Kind of like The Weeknd's video which included like 3 or 4 songs that was kind of like an album preview...

people keep dragging her bc of Coachella 

http://www.vanyaland.com/2017/05/16/new-sounds-lana-del-reys-coachella-woodstock-in-my-mind-should-stay-in-the-vip-tent/

i don't understand why even when she tries to please them they try to find a way to drag

like they used to drag her bc she doesn't pay attention to the society stuff, and when she does they also drag it

i also believe the producing of the song is so bad and trash, but the lyrics are so pure/ honest

poor lana

this shit can affect on the sales too!!!!!!!

To be honest, I really do like the song, but when I heard it I thought she might get in trouble throwing coachella in there for the same reasons that piece described. I think it's good to have those revelations about your privilege when enjoying an experience like coachella, but to write a song about that maybe even feels a little more privileged, since she is only being specific about the coachella part and not actually what's upsetting her. We are put in her shoes, made to more feel bad about the fact that this is going on during coachella than to focus on what's actually happening that's so bad.

That being said, I don't want to downplay the importance of recognizing privilege, having an interest in politics, and recognizing everything you have good in your life. I think it's a good song for that reason alone. I just think it was rushed and with more reflection she maybe could have been more effective about making her political statement.

Maybe the reason the LFL video has yet to be released is because it includes more than just that song on it? Kind of like The Weeknd's video which included like 3 or 4 songs that was kind of like an album preview...

I don't think so. Maybe this video has to be iconic and well thought before official release. I hope it will blow our minds.

giphy.gif

@tesudapelavida Screaming you're brazilian too, I just saw your username now, didn't noticed it when I quoted you

PISA MENOS BRASIL

oi migas come to brazil 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

this fucking true

But i prefere lana on ultra and honey then on born to die and the unreleased

I think she had more attitude then. lately she just kind of "sings" lol