Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

LMAO true.

Also, I love the fact that your 1000th post on this forum was about Troye.  :hooker:

My entire existence on this forum is now cemented by the Little Gay on the Moon so I can thank Troye for that, too.  :rollin:

1000 tho, woo, I have no life  :fabcat:

OK, so according to Paris Match (and jpc), the release date is 21 July, but we also have several other stores and magazines claiming it'll be released on 26 May? 

I'm asking because I contacted a local record store yesterday asking about the Lust For Life vinyl (I acted like the 26 May release date was already officially confirmed :hooker:) and today they told me that the CD version was indeed listed for 26 May, but there was no information regarding a vinyl release yet.

wait so there are CD copies in your local store? :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So if the release date is July 21st why have most places been saying it's May 26th? giphy.gif

May 26th is probably a false date to deter the gays from leaking her stuff. But then again it doesn't really explain why Rolling Stone put May 26th as the release date...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is so dumb though, the more she pushes it back the more likely it's gonna get leaked right?

Not yet, but apparently they are expecting to get them by 26 May. 

well they're sure gonna be in for a surprise when they read parish match :creep:

She BETTER, she B E T T E R do a proper vinyl release, I cannot believe this hoe

i'm confident she will, she's always had a vinyl release even aka got a vinyl lmao

I bet all of these dates are red herrings and that Lana is playing 4D-chess with us and is going to drop it completely unexpectedly

Lana underestimates our stalker-ish traits. @SloGinFizzzz already contacted their local record store about the copies. Lana sis can't hide for long. :creepna:

I bet all of these dates are red herrings and that Lana is playing 4D-chess with us and is going to drop it completely unexpectedly 

that would be a dream come true but we live in a Cruel World

what if this is all some big joke to scare the living shit out of our gay asses and then out of the blue she tweets "Album coming May 26th, don't miss it kids :hooker: x"

Lana underestimates our stalker-ish traits. @SloGinFizzzz already contacted their local record store about the copies. Lana sis can't hide for long. :creepna:

SlowGin is the true gay of the galaxy, a hero to us all 

Consider this: July is too long away and all of us gays will die from dehydration before then, and May 26th is too short notice if a pre-order is to be up. So idk...I feel like June will be more acceptable.

We're currently going through the first stage of grief  :lmao:  Our girl really did THAT to us 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

why would a date finally be confirmed in a magazine that no one really buys or reads compared to something big as Elle and Dazed. Sorry but i'm not buying the July date until sunrise happens May 27th.

yeah exactly, and we can't just automatically believe in this until Lana HERSELF actually confirms it. It's still more likely that the release date is the 26th

Please excuse me whilst I a have a meltdown over the new release date...

tantrum.gif

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371