Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it's officially Monday. Brace yourself it's going to be one hell of a week. 

Tips of surviving this week.

: Sleep

: Meditate 

: Use anger creatively.

thank you, you are my new psychiatrist now give me prozac pls

He said he cannot break her trust by announcing the release date. That's so sweet it made me smile :) It's nice to know some people out there are trustworthy and out of all people Lana really deserves that kind of support.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So why does Ben or whoever care that Lana said the release date if that's why it was edited out?

could be any number of reasons:

- an attempt at a "surprise" release

- a planned time for the release date announcement

- the album could be delayed and pushed back to June, July, or further back

- the album might not have a release date at all

giphy.gif

could be any number of reasons:

- an attempt at a "surprise" release

- a planned time for the release date announcement

- the album could be delayed and pushed back to June, July, or further back

- the album might not have a release date at all

But if Lana said it in the interview she obviously doesn't care so why to her managers? Idgi. This is all just utterly confusing

But if Lana said it in the interview she obviously doesn't care so why to her managers? Idgi. This is all just utterly confusing

The tweet that Ted sent out made it seem like Lana herself probably asked it to be cut. At least, that's what I got out of it. It would be odd for him to say it'd break Lana's trust if he told the release date (or release date related information) if it was just Ben or Ed who had cut it.

But if they cut it out and not Lana: it's apparent that Ben and Ed don't like Lana's fans and never have, at least from the way they seem to treat us all the time. So they could be doing it just to dick us around.

giphy.gif

If we have to wait until July or later for this album, I hope there's a big, non-Lust For Life related leak.

Like the Steve Mertens version of AKA or the original Ultraviolence album or audio from her early live performances or something. Or a complete, live version of Pawn Shop Blues.

@Elle if Ben and Ed spoke to you on the phone, could you call em up and just be like...

"Pls tell me the release date. I'll make sure Lanaboards never makes fun of you or sexually fantasizes about you again pls."

giphy.gif

She literally said it wouldnt be a surprise when it releases, so what in the world is she and her management doing?

all she said is "I dont think it'll be a surprise when I do it" lol, and that was over a year ago.

She literally said it wouldnt be a surprise when it releases, so what in the world is she and her management doing?

She said that at the Grammys 2016, many things can change in 1 year...

This isn't a good sort of surprise release. This is pretty much just musical blue balls.

Putting out singles, building anticipation, but never actually revealing anything important is just...fucking with a fanbase rather than building up hype.

giphy.gif

Lana's management can't even release a video or a single without some kind of leak and they think could do a "surprise release album" it's just too funny I can't  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb: