Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Love was a nice combination song+mv. LFL is just the opposite. It"s so bad that I have to say that she better cancels altogether the release of the album. We are talking about the title track and not about some bonus track. The whole Hollywod sign concept is just the expression of Lana's creative breakdown, it's nothing meaningful behind it. She needs to save what's good on the album, take her time, because this hodgepodge of half-baked or straight silly ideas will result in a major critical and commercial flop. The problem is that her fandom is not that forgiving as once was.

man, just log off. 

giphy.gif

Expectations (also known as ideal case scenario) for Friday

HRpGeXw.gif

Most likely (also known as worst case scenario) for Friday

fhbGaWF.gif

Love was a nice combination song+mv. LFL is just the opposite. It"s so bad that I have to say that she better cancels altogether the release of the album. We are talking about the title track and not about some bonus track. The whole Hollywod sign concept is just the expression of Lana's creative breakdown, it's nothing meaningful behind it. She needs to save what's good on the album, take her time, because this hodgepodge of half-baked or straight silly ideas will result in a major critical and commercial flop. The problem is that her fandom is not that forgiving as once was.

Delete your account.

I can't with some of y'all trying to say that BAR is gonna be the best on the album! It's so boring and messy! Really wtf! 

tumblr_o6xn0j7IHL1tc2w1bo1_500.gif

I'd rather slide down the D of the hollywood sign than to hear BAR on the album

Log out

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

@lanadelrey block her :willcut:   :oprah: 

The video is really cute. I'm really sick of the whole old video VHS thing though  :usrs:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

smh people be out here tryna tear lana down.  Take a nap, brush ur teeth, drink some water, wash ur face; practice some self care.  Ask yourself WWRPD? (What would RuPaul Do???)

Did anything happen?? I finally escaped the labs!!!

- As you know, LFL video is out :hooker:

- Ben (Lana's manager) was trolling for a bit (wether it's actually him, that's another situation)

- Lana posted some new Neil Krug pics on her Insta

- Still no word about the release date :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

WTF? Excuse me? 

oh should clarify: love the song!!! but don't think it fits w the theme of lfl and it's leak was v v messy and so it'd be disappointing to hear it on the album, esp. knowing that lana does know when stuff leaks, i hope she cancels™ it if it was supposed to be on the album :) no tea no shade

Gorgeous video....love the 60s girl group vibes.

Now, where is the tracklist or album announcement? If no surprise release happens on Friday after all of the sources that said so, I'm bringing out the pitchforks