Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Love was a nice combination song+mv. LFL is just the opposite. It"s so bad that I have to say that she better cancels altogether the release of the album. We are talking about the title track and not about some bonus track. The whole Hollywod sign concept is just the expression of Lana's creative breakdown, it's nothing meaningful behind it. She needs to save what's good on the album, take her time, because this hodgepodge of half-baked or straight silly ideas will result in a major critical and commercial flop. The problem is that her fandom is not that forgiving as once was.

thats it Im having the Greek mafia hunt you down

smh people be out here tryna tear lana down.  Take a nap, brush ur teeth, drink some water, wash ur face; practice some self care.  Ask yourself WWRPD? (What would RuPaul Do???)

I don't know her 

girl we just had Dazed, Elle UK, and Flaunt, and Paris Match   :toofunny:

compare to honeymoon shoots 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

smh people be out here tryna tear lana down.  Take a nap, brush ur teeth, drink some water, wash ur face; practice some self care.  Ask yourself WWRPD? (What would RuPaul Do???)

RuPaul just murdered Valentina idk what RuPaul would do now.

Thought the dress looked familiar :hooker:

photo-20-06-2014-20-39-07.jpg

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life1.png?w=600&h=

I noticed this too and I love this because it's the dress she wore for the LesRocks photoshoot and in Berlin when I saw her live  :flutter:

If she continues this visual continuation for her next video then i'm guessing it would be something to do with world peace, possibly Yosemite?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

RuPaul just murdered Valentina idk what RuPaul would do now.

WHAT GAY IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2017 DOESN'T KNOW GREEDY BY ARIANA GRANDE

BITCH HAD IT COMIN